• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• styles make fights biches.... anyways floyd is retired... move on

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      styles make fights biches.... anyways floyd is retired... move on
      Mayweather retired in his prime at age 30, when there were so many good fighters like Margarito, Williams, Cotto to fight.

He should have had at least another 4 or 5 fights, and retired when he started to slow down at age 33.

Floyd hadn't even had 40 pro fights. Pacman has already had 53.

Comment

• because Mayweather fought for a world title at such a young age.. Pac was a nobody when he first came up and had a ton of fights before getting up to the top level. Thats why he has more fights

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
          Yeah right. Floyd is greater than Manny.

Even Paulie Malignaggi is greater than Manny.

We shouldn't base the greatness of a fighter on accomplishments. It should solely be based on skills.

What could have been is definitely more weighty than what has been right?

Therefore Floyd is greater than Ali, SRR and Louis because he's the most graceful with the perfect run and counter style.
          Two sigworthy statements in one relatively short post. Congratulations.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Floyd is TOO SLICK for Manny....Floyd would bust him up and stop him .......if you think anything less, I guess I know MORE about this game than you Its ok....yall amuse me with this ****!!
            Floyd is also too slick for Margarito, Cotto and Williams right?

Thats why he never fought them.

Damm Floyd stans, when are you cats going to realize, hes not the best fighter ever, or even of his generation?

The proof is in his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBF Mayweather View Post
              because Mayweather fought for a world title at such a young age.. Pac was a nobody when he first came up and had a ton of fights before getting up to the top level. Thats why he has more fights
              Get your facts straight - Manny won a world title - WBC Flyweight - at the age of 19.

Floyd was still fighting bums like Jesus Chavez (1-13-1) at age 20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                Get your facts straight - Manny won a world title - WBC Flyweight - at the age of 19.

Floyd was still fighting bums like Jesus Chavez (1-13-1) at age 20.
                true story..

Comment

• he wont be when they fight and he loses

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                    Floyd is also too slick for Margarito, Cotto and Williams right?

Thats why he never fought them.

Damm Floyd stans, when are you cats going to realize, hes not the best fighter ever, or even of his generation?

The proof is in his resume.
                    Fall back....I NEVER said Money was the BEST ever.....Hopkins is my boy in case you didn't look to see who you was callin' a Floyd Stan.....Anus Brain!!

All I'm sayin'....Floyd is TOO SLICK for Manny....Manny.....Manny...OK? WTF Marg, Cotto and Williams have to do with Floyd bein' too slick for Manny?

Comment

• going from 106 lbs to 147 successfully is a pretty big accomplishment...

not sure what floyd could do to trump that... maybe fight and beat pavlik???

Comment

Working...
                      X