Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito-Hatton anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting to for a Hatton fan to say that at 140lb's Hatton would beat Margarito, LOL.

Comment

If Hatton has a deathwish, he should fight Margarito. Margarito will walk right through him

Comment

What Margarito would do to Hatton would get banned form T.V.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarShanep4p View Post
          Thoughts? Their both big punchers and if Hatton would be willing to go up to WW again I think it would be an interesting match up.
          what the **** are you ok? hatton cant even take a punch from collazo or mayweather and you want him to get rocked by the 5'11 margarito? JEEEEZUS have mercy on mr hatton wuld ya?

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
            Tony has a good chin. But nobody has "good ribs".. .Lemme ask you: has anybody ever really gone to Tony's body the way Ricky can go to the body?

I knew that Hatton wouldn't land body shots on FMJ. Ricky is not in Floyd's class and does not belong in that ring. But Tony has atrocious defense. What if Ricky lands that left hook?
            You are high,

Comment

Hatton will lose. Hence the excuses about weight divisions. 140 will now be a way for him to avoid more batterings. Can't wait for him to get KO'd again. Come on Paulie! Just for Italy! They're ****e at football I know but come on!

Comment

no. margarito is a sloppy bum, Hattons overrated too..

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                  What Margarito would do to Hatton would get banned form T.V.
                  LMAO. Just saw that now. You tight ****ers!

Comment

No!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

all this **** about Hatton not being able to take a punch is nonsense as has been discussed elsewhere on this forum, however if he moved up to WW and faced Tony then im afraid thats the end for him ...Tony is too big and powerful for him and yes this stands if by any chance Tony got down to JWW.

Comment

Working...
                      X