Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito-Hatton anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many advantages for Margarito in this match up to be honest. Size, height, etc and plus Hatton is NOT a WW. So Margarito, probably TKO if it were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
      Wtf?!...

... are you feeling ok Dios?
      Tony has a good chin. But nobody has "good ribs".. .Lemme ask you: has anybody ever really gone to Tony's body the way Ricky can go to the body?

I knew that Hatton wouldn't land body shots on FMJ. Ricky is not in Floyd's class and does not belong in that ring. But Tony has atrocious defense. What if Ricky lands that left hook?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarShanep4p View Post
        Thoughts? Their both big punchers and if Hatton would be willing to go up to WW again I think it would be an interesting match up.
        Please that is stupid. Hatton isn't strong enough and he is a midget.

Comment

This would be a massive mismatch and any one who thinks other wise i would advise they should never bet real cash on boxing.

Comment

I would say Hatton would win between rounds 1-3.

If winning consists of being murdered by Margarito...

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
              Tony has a good chin. But nobody has "good ribs".. .Lemme ask you: has anybody ever really gone to Tony's body the way Ricky can go to the body?

I knew that Hatton wouldn't land body shots on FMJ. Ricky is not in Floyd's class and does not belong in that ring. But Tony has atrocious defense. What if Ricky lands that left hook?
              i thought u were joking but now i see how a complete dumb **** you really are..

Comment

Margarito by slaughter. Ricky is too little for Marg. Ricky gets stopped.

Comment

Bad matchup for Hatton. Margarito all the way.

Comment

Margarito would KO him out, if Mayweather who is not a big puncher knocked him out with a lucky punch, Margarito would slaughter him. And by the way Hatton is no good at Welterweight so it would be an error for Hatton to go up.

Comment

Margarito 5'11 with a 73" arm length.

Hatton 5'6 with a 65" arm length.

I know they wouldn't be without two inches of each other most of the fight, once Hatton starts the leaping hooks, he's ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X