No announcement yet.

Amir Khan stopped Victor Ortiz in 2 rounds in 2003

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

rolf, amateurs is a joke compared to the pros man. You get hit with anything and they stop and give u 8 counts.

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!

Damn that sounds kind of wierd.

Anyways, If you stop somebody, it doesnt matter if it is in the AMA or not is a stoppage.

And to get stoped as a AMA, is kind of embarrasing for top guys.

Anyways, I think in the pros Ortiz, ****s Khan!!
        Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 05-19-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I believe Trainer Roach has another "Super-Champion" in Khan. He looks very, very fast. JAT

Comment

Now Oritz would stop him in 2 rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
              Can you prove that it's BS, or do you refuse to accept it because Ortiz is Mexican?
              good comeback, BUT! Can you prove that khan beat him? Link please

Comment

who knows what would happen now, but if the past is any indication of the future then khan will stop ortiz. that said, I believe ortiz has vastly improved since they first met.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  "Not a lot of people know that I boxed Ortiz in the amateurs and I stopped him in the second round. I beat him in the 2003 Junior Olymipc Games in Louisiana, and I remember the whole American team coming up to and saying, 'You're not going to beat this guy.' But the guy didn't hit me once. He was the number-one guy and going into the fight he was unbeaten for so long, so the odds were completely against me."

-Amir Khan September 2008 issue of The Ring

Did anyone else know about this?
                  not anymore kahn... not anymore

vicious will murder you in the ring within 4, and thats if you can run and have good stamina

Comment

Originally posted by Make it Rain View Post
                    there is a rumour that Henry Tillman beat Mike Tyson and in amateurs and then got destroyed in 1 round in Mike's comback fight

also i cant remember Tyrell Biggs having a stellar career ,allthough he beat Lennox Lewis

abdullaev beat Cotto in the Olympics ,Cotto beat him as a Pro

This really means nothing ,one of the ones that i can think of that did have a bearing was Mosley v Forrest
                    true, amateur is much different than the pro game but most of the examples you gave there were of Men beating boys especially in the case of Tyson and Lewis. I don't remember the ages and I'm too lazy to check on boxrec but they were like 5-6 years older than Lewis and Tyson. While I think Ortiz and Kahn are exactly the same age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                      I believe Trainer Roach has another "Super-Champion" in Khan. He looks very, very fast. JAT
                      Too bad his chin is ****, and stfu with the "JAT" ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X