Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto signed the contract knowing that a loss could jeopardize a fight with DLH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto signed the contract knowing that a loss could jeopardize a fight with DLH

Say what you will about Cotto, but you cant deny that shows some metal. if you do, yous just a hater.

I hope Margarito-Dlh Happens

Comment

thats why i love that jive bunny

Comment

He has teh cojones!... When he beats De La Hoya, *****'s will say that when Mayweather beat him he was in his prime and when Cotto beat him.. he was old and Mayweather finished him off.. Watch.. you just wait and see!

Comment

He is risking quite a few things by fighting Margarito. Props to him for taking the fight.

Comment

LMFAO at the above sig. Nice photoshop on the belts there. Ummm, Cotto and Margarito both know its a make or beak fight. The winner will be inline for the bigger payday after with whoever..Oscar, Floyd etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              Say what you will about Cotto, but you cant deny that shows some metal. if you do, yous just a hater.
              that is the difference between a true warrior like cotto and a coward like mayweather.

Comment

Its good tat Cotto is going to fight Margarito, but every boxer knows that a los could damage their long term plans. Margarito is the best fight out there for Cotto right now anyway. It seems to me that Floyd is going to make him jump through every hoop there is. Beating Margarito means Cotto rules welter and then he'll have to beat De La Hoya to prove he belongs in Floyd's 'legends' club.

Floyd did the same **** to Ricky Hatton, who had to beat Tsyzu and Castillo as well as a current welter champ to get his shot.

I hope Cotto gets there too, and he deserves respect for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
                  Floyd did the same **** to Ricky Hatton, who had to beat Tsyzu and Castillo as well as a current welter champ to get his shot.
                  can you show me any articles or interviews where Floyd was explaining what Hatton to do to earn a shot at him? If i remember correctly, that fight wasnt even a thought untill Hatton called him out and Floyd realized the profit potential.

it is my understanding that DLH and Hatton were fights that Floyd actively pursued or agreed to with no problem.

Comment

Was Cotto suppose to fight Oscar down the line or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X