The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Nobody cares.
    HAHAHA...Yeah ok...You should be saying no one cares about "I'll bore you to tears B-HOP". If he fights again!

Comment

• I'm not one to pull nationalistic **** that often, but do Puerto Ricans really have to stoop to support even one of their **** ass prospects by scoring it for him? Sanchez was to inactive to win, even if he was countering. It'd be another thing if he was blocking Corley, but he was getting hit flushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        hahahahahahahaha

man those google translation sucks.

lmao!!!!
        it really does, but Ill learn to speak Spanish eventually. something Ive set my mind on in the next few years

basically, dont be a little ***** and reply in Spanish when everyone is having a conversation in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          No lie, you ricans give this forum a bad name, you guys can not even know a fighter but if he is rican you will discredit yourself to the fullest to pull for them, Sanchez lost fight fixed end of story.
          They gave Chop only 2 rounds, bs.
          Bohoo yet another black fighter lost to a rican, dont kill yourself "Dirty" Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            Oscar thought Corley won the fight
            Yeah, americans will normally think another american won vs a rican.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              I'm not one to pull nationalistic **** that often, but do Puerto Ricans really have to stoop to support even one of their **** ass prospects by scoring it for him? Sanchez was to inactive to win, even if he was countering. It'd be another thing if he was blocking Corley, but he was getting hit flushed.
              Well I thought Collazo lost to Berto and Oquendo lost to Toney. Just because your fighter lost a close desicion doesnt mean he was robbed. People see it both ways. Want to see a real robbed desicion, go see Santa Cruz vs Casamayor or De Jesus vs Cuenca, but fights like Pacquiao-Marquez, Sanchez-Corley, Collazo-Berto, etc. are so close desicions that instead of you guys crying and whining about how the judges dont get on your fighter's balls, you should blame the fighter who lost for not doing the extra thing to convince the judges you really won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                it really does, but Ill learn to speak Spanish eventually. something Ive set my mind on in the next few years

basically, dont be a little ***** and reply in Spanish when everyone is having a conversation in English.
                yeah that's what i though.

****ing punk.

Comment

• I think Hector lost, i was a close fight but Corley should have won it, if it weren't for the knockdown I would have it a Draw, 4 rounds to 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    I'm not one to pull nationalistic **** that often, but do Puerto Ricans really have to stoop to support even one of their **** ass prospects by scoring it for him? Sanchez was to inactive to win, even if he was countering. It'd be another thing if he was blocking Corley, but he was getting hit flushed.
                    dude don't be ignorant.

its how the fight look like.

if that's true how did sanchez landed MORE and threw MORE??

he got hit with meaningful hits in 1,3,10 the rounds he lost.

talk about being biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                      yeah that's what i though.

****ing punk.
                      wait, what? what did you think?

Comment

Working...
                      X