Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    wow what a joke.

what kind of scoring is that?
    It's called logical. Outside of round 2, what did Sanchez really do? You can maybe make a case for round 7, but other then that he didn't do anything.

Comment

• the kid is 22 years old and this was his 18th fight with a former champion.
      he's stepping up.

Comment

• Sanchez is 22 years old people. He might get better.

I had it 76-75 in favor of Sanchez, giving him rounds 2,4,5,6, and 7. Rounds 1,3, and 8 belonged to Corley.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          It's called logical. Outside of round 2, what did Sanchez really do? You can maybe make a case for round 7, but other then that he didn't do anything.

he was counter him like crazy he won round 2,4,5,6,7.

corley won 1,3,and 8.

seriously corley didn't do any activity in the middle rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madvillain View Post
            OMG incredible commercial.

"I'm faster than Floyd Mayweather"
            i heard rocky music at the end, mayweather doesn't deserve rocky music..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              He outboxed Corley

Comment

• Chop Chop fight was fixed, I didnt have to see crooked Oscar to know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  He outboxed Corley
                  No lie, you ricans give this forum a bad name, you guys can not even know a fighter but if he is rican you will discredit yourself to the fullest to pull for them, Sanchez lost fight fixed end of story.
                  They gave Chop only 2 rounds, bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    No lie, you ricans give this forum a bad name, you guys can not even know a fighter but if he is rican you will discredit yourself to the fullest to pull for them, Sanchez lost fight fixed end of story.
                    They gave Chop only 2 rounds, bs.

hopefully somebody will post the damn fight.

biased americans.

Comment

• interesting that only the Puerto Ricans are standing up for Sanchez.

look, he looked bad, even for a 22 year old. people forget how badly Corley dropped off the radar, and Corley totally outworked Sanchez, how had almost no head movement.

anyways, first time Ive seen Lopez, and hes not half bad. seems like he wants to fight like the Marquez bros.

Comment

Working...
                      X