Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    cruz is pretty short,While burgos is pretty tall at sfw.Wonder how this
    is gonna end up.
    I think it's gonna end with Bugos on the canvas...

Comment

• Bradley kinda looks like a transvestite lol like shaven and with the eyebrows like that lol. I dont know he looks like a weird prototype of a ******.

Comment

• Nah bro! DUCK SAUCE is the **** when you eat it with salty and ****y foods. . . All duck sauce is, is apricots, with a little vinegar, salt, sugar, garlic, and onion. . .

It juxtaposes the saltiness of eggrolls. . . And the ****iness of my homemade tikka massala curried chicken. . .

Comment

• You know ..............

Comment

• Let's get this thing poppin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Future .. victim.. of Manny Pacquiao. Hehehe. Poor timmy lol. Doesn't know what awaits.
              Timmy knows what awaits,he's been wanting his shot for a longtime..Pac is not unbeatable despite what most on this forum want to believe..Bradley is just the G for the job..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I think it's gonna end with Bugos on the canvas...
                Burgos is a 6-1 fav

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  130 is such a garbage division
                  Indeed. . . A true "holdover" division for 135. . . Gamboa said **** it and skipped it all together. . . Although I am pretty big on Adrien Broner. . . He's got no real competition, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Timmy knows what awaits,he's been wanting his shot for a longtime..Pac is not unbeatable despite what most on this forum want to believe..Bradley is just the G for the job..
                    Its gonna be a good fight and he is capable. I expect a similar fight to the Pac-Marquez fight only with Timmy winning less rounds. I dont think he has the power to make Manny respect him or his feints. Manny will gain confidence as the fight goes on.

Comment

• I am surprised teddy hasnt become a serial killer yet

Comment

Working...
                      X