Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha, that was hilarious, first punch of the fight. that guy has a ton of fights for someone whos 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      hahaha, that was hilarious, first punch of the fight. that guy has a ton of fights for someone whos 21.
      41-0.he turned pro at 15

Comment

• teddy picks pacquiao.
        okay... there you have it.

Comment

• Yeah I was kinda like "Oh no!"

Comment

• Teddy on a rare win streak so it ain't that bad...

HOPEFULLY.

Comment

• Speaking of teddy, that fight plan was incredibly lame.

Comment

• main event. columbian bredis prescott/ richard abril
                two 5'11 ltwts
                Last edited by STEELHEAD; 06-27-2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• yay, Prescott won. split decision. I thought he deserved to win because of his body work.

Comment

• This will be the thread that we can all talk in about Friday Night Fights or Wednesday Night Fights, whenever those happen. I find that Im the only one who ends up making a thread for them, and I dislike making multiple threads, so Im just gonna make one and edit it and update it for all the upcoming FNF events.

Tonight Matt Godfrey and Emmanuel Nwodo will be fighting a scheduled 10 rounds in a Cruiserweight match. Godfrey last lost a title Eliminator against Rudolf Kraj, but he is pretty young still at 27, and has notable wins...such as his first round tko over Shaun George(the guy that retired Chris Byrd). most people know Nwodo because he got knocked out badly by Darnell Wilson, but he did give a good showing of himself in that fight. Should be a good matchup.

On the undercard, Matt Remillard is fighting Adauto Gonzalez at Featherweight. The good news? Remillard is undefeated, and only 22! The bad news? Gonzalez has only won once in about 3 years. Why this is scheduled 10 rounds, I dont know. but on the upside, Gonzalez has never been stopped, and Ive never seen Remillard.

Starts tonight at 9 on ESPN2!

Also yall, dont forget about the Telefutura fights. Mike Jones(Welterweight) is fighting a decent fighter, and Ive wanted to see this Mike Jones guy fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      This will be the thread that we can all talk in about Friday Night Fights or Wednesday Night Fights, whenever those happen. I find that Im the only one who ends up making a thread for them, and I dislike making multiple threads, so Im just gonna make one and edit it and update it for all the upcoming FNF events.

Tonight Matt Godfrey and Emmanuel Nwodo will be fighting a scheduled 10 rounds in a Cruiserweight match. Godfrey last lost a title Eliminator against Rudolf Kraj, but he is pretty young still at 27, and has notable wins...such as his first round tko over Shaun George(the guy that retired Chris Byrd). most people know Nwodo because he got knocked out badly by Darnell Wilson, but he did give a good showing of himself in that fight. Should be a good matchup.

On the undercard, Matt Remillard is fighting Adauto Gonzalez at Featherweight. The good news? Remillard is undefeated, and only 22! The bad news? Gonzalez has only won once in about 3 years. Why this is scheduled 10 rounds, I dont know. but on the upside, Gonzalez has never been stopped, and Ive never seen Remillard.

Starts tonight at 9 on ESPN2!

Also yall, dont forget about the Telefutura fights. Mike Jones(Welterweight) is fighting a decent fighter, and Ive wanted to see this Mike Jones guy fight.
                      Please join the Solo Boxeo Tecate thread for a few minutes.
                      LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X