• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe it

Comment

• Fuk I shoulda bet on him lol

Comment

• dawson is truly awful as well. i saw him fight against dzinziruk and he just stood there for 10 rounds gettnig jabbed. trout will still win easily. dawson will stand there for rest of fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I can't believe it
          Giving this bum confidence. Trouts chin is turble. Trout should still win. 5 punches landed, 2 for knockdowns.....turble

Comment

• This effort from Trout is disgraceful. How are you going to let Dawson land at will with that straight? It's called a slip, block, catch, or counter you numpty. Quit looking like less than an amateur and show some pride and grace.

Comment

• if trout loses this ima laugh a lot , he still arguably beat canelo anyone being fair knows that was a very close fight

Comment

• canelo ruined him.

Comment

• trout took a lot of clean shots in the lara fight, that had to take something out of him. in the interview before the fight i thought his speech sounded a little slurred, more than just him being laid back. he looked pained. now he is even grimacing

Comment

• Dawson is going to give away rounds looking to land one punch. Trout should win if he keeps that jab on him.

Comment

• Few fights make me feel embarassed to be a boxing fan but this is one of them. I feel like I can turn pro right now and clean out their division with this pathetic performance. No grace, no fundamentals, closing eyes when throwing, off balance, slapping punches, no ability to adapt, what the F is this? If no one recognized trout or dawon and they walked in my gym and did this in a sparring session they would be laughed their way out the door. I've seen better boxing in a freaking mma match, and I hate mma.

Comment

Working...
                      X