• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brinson gonna spark this dude out

Comment

• Teddy forgot to take his meds today.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Teddy don't know schit about boxing. He is basically saying, if you don't punch hard, you should never win a fight, lol...OK Teddy. I think it's time for Teddy's night cap because he seems a little more off than usual, he needs something to settle him down.
        I completely agree,I really did not understand his break down of why he thought the fight was a robbery..Not to mention it was clearly a close fight..I always liked Teddy,but he really does seem more off then usual..

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post
          Teddy forgot to take his meds today.
          I think he stopped taking his meds years ago.

Comment

• Luna is taking a beating to the body..

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              I think he stopped taking his meds years ago.
              True.

Comment

• Can't believe I missed the first 9 rounds of the Spence fight just by blinking.

Comment

• Damn, sounds like I missed a crazier than normal Freddie Friday.

Comment

• Redtrash is awful. I thought he was being out boxed by Luis in his last fight and doesn't look to have real power. He's built up a pretty record fighting bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I completely agree,I really did not understand his break down of why he thought the fight was a robbery..Not to mention it was clearly a close fight..I always liked Teddy,but he really does seem more off then usual..
                      Teddy placed a bet on Ruslan and lost so he had to ask his camera guy to front him his rent money this month, he'll get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X