Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't want to see Bradley-PEDerson...Lamont could maybe take two of the first three rounds and that would be it...I cheer for both guys but Bradley is a different tier entirely.

Comment

• They better not put Danny Garcia anywhere near Lamont Peterson. He'd get beat down.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Please let Golden Boy make Peterson vs Matthysse.
        I've been saying for the past 2 weeks, Peterson beats Matthysse. Matthysse hypebeasts should not want this fight, Peterson would calm the hype down quickly. Not TKO him, but he will beat the sh-t out of him over 12 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Very impressive comeback performance. Peterson would wreck most of 140, only person I'm not picking him against is Matthysse.

Matthysse-Peterson is the best quality fight in the division. FOTY right there.
          I absolutely agree..But don't sleep on Garcia bro,he's no candy...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            They better not put Danny Garcia anywhere near Lamont Peterson. He'd get beat down.
            Are you kidding me? Garcia hurt Holt in the 2nd round, and he ran after that.

I got Garcia beating Peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Very good performance considering the layoff, now lets see him against a top Jr WW next, bring on Matthysse.
              fck yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I have to admit that Peterson really impressed me tonight. He fights like a pit bull.

Think Khan wants a rematch?
                Khan vs. Garcia 2
                Peterson vs. Matthysse

Winners fight each other with 4 titles on the line (WBC, WBA, IBF and The Ring)

Comment

• Peterson looked really good considering the layoff...great fight overall

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Are you kidding me? Garcia hurt Holt in the 2nd round, and he ran after that.

I got Garcia beating Peterson.
                    Peterson's inside fighting is a nightmare for Garcia. He'd be lost when Peterson got inside, and he'd get beat up.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I've been saying for the past 2 weeks, Peterson beats Matthysse. Matthysse hypebeasts should not want this fight, Peterson would calm the hype down quickly. Not TKO him, but he will beat the sh-t out of him over 12 rounds.
                      Let's do all your points vs mine if the fights gets made?

Comment

Working...
                      X