Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dzi has no work ethic left. He should definately quit.

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
    Dzinziruk just didn't put in the training camp. He arrived to Fortune Gym 8 days from the fight week and sparred 3 times. #FNF

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      I had Usmanee winning that fight, but I didn't think he won going away, as many others did. It was refreshing to see that a "close fight" was much more common on the Boxrec forum.

You don't agree with my viewpoint and, frankly, I don't think much of yours. You're overly simplistic. At least a couple of other posters, whose opinion I respect, seem to see things my way. I'm content with that.
      Scoring a fight when 1 guy is kicking the other guys ass for the most of the fight is very simple actually. Once you start making it more complicated like giving guys credit for making guys miss and having good foot work and running around, while getting blasted, you bring in reasons to justify giving rounds to a "boxer" when he in fact clearly lost it

If one guy hits you with more hard effective power shots over your pitty pat jab and running, he wins the round. Simple.

Being a "boxer" automatically put a fighter in a position to win the fight, before he even enters the ring. Amateur boxing is your sport

Comment

• The highlight of my week...

Comment

• Molina vs Spinks

Castillo

man FNF has been weak so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Scoring a fight when 1 guy is kicking the other guys ass for the most of the fight is very simple actually. Once you start making it more complicated like giving guys credit for making guys miss and having good foot work and running around, while getting blasted, you bring in reasons to justify giving rounds to a "boxer" when he in fact clearly lost it

If one guy hits you with more hard effective power shots over your pitty pat jab and running, he wins the round. Simple.

Being a "boxer" automatically put a fighter in a position to win the fight, before he even enters the ring. Amateur boxing is your sport

Comment

• I'm calling it now. Molina stops Spinks

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Molina vs Spinks

Castillo

man FNF has been weak so far.
                Ive enjoyed the cards so far since they came back. Been some good free fights imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Dzi has no work ethic left. He should definately quit.

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
                  Dzinziruk just didn't put in the training camp. He arrived to Fortune Gym 8 days from the fight week and sparred 3 times. #FNF

what's up gabe? i hope you are good. good work on LIITR as always. that's the best radio show in boxing, and frankly nothing else comes close. got a pick for the superbowl?

Comment

• Bumpage...starts in 2 mins.

Comment

• Vamos Castillo!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X