Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL this dude took a page out the rober guerrero hand book and pushing him up on the rope and trying to beat him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Gave Quarels the 2nd, he is dictating the distance and style of fight and taking Arnett out of his element
      Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Getting his ass beat....what, what!!!
      Yea Im not sure if Arnett is doing this for experience or cause lack of it. Im gonna go with lack of experience.

Arnett is pretty athletic but fighting clumsy and lazy as ****.

Comment

• Arnett is almost off his feet

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Yea Im not sure if Arnett is doing this for experience or cause lack of it. Im gonna go with lack of experience.

Arnett is pretty athletic but fighting clumsy and lazy as ****.
          Yeah, on the outside, he is good but on the inside he is getting worked over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Yeah, on the outside, he is good but on the inside he is getting worked over.
            No doubt. Idk why they having him fighting 8 rounder either. Arnett will probably lose this or get a gift. He's only been 6 once and they put him in a 8 rounder. I dont agree with that.

Comment

• Arnett is just young...he has good speed and body punching combinations.

Comment

• Arnett looking dead tired. He missed weight, so wtf did he do in camp cause he looks like a small JMW to me. More like a WW.

Arnett seems to be seeing that right hand coming now.

Comment

• Quarles is pretty tough cause he's taken some mean body shots and still going strong. The only tough dude out of VA I guess...

Comment

• So about that point... It kinda just ruined a good fight. Wtf!

Comment

• People booing and the announcers are *****ing. I'm actually enjoying this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X