Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These dudes can't even throw a punch correctly.

Comment

• Quality of FNF's go down the toilet or what? the hell is this crap

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Quality of FNF's go down the toilet or what? the hell is this crap
        fights ended earlier so they got these two bums to fill out the time slot.

Comment

• I was wondering....How the frick did these guys make it on TV? WOW....LMAO

Comment

• mma guy is hammering this bum lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              The boxer sucks, mma guy should just not come out and save us this eye sore
              Lmfao .. epic fail of a fight my dvr stopped recording was it a draw

Comment

• They screwed the MMA guy just because he was an MMA guy....they said he didn't win a round but he definitely won the 4th

Comment

• that was literally a life and death bout LMFAO and the crowd was loving it.,

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    fights ended earlier so they got these two bums to fill out the time slot.
                    They should have just let Teddy rant about whatever he pleases or just cut straight to Sportscenter instead of broadcasting that pathetic display of "boxing". Looked like two drunks outside a bar duking it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                      The boxer sucks, mma guy should just not come out and save us this eye sore
                      Lmfao .. epic fail of a fight my dvr stopped recording was it a draw

Comment

Working...
                      X