• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McEwen would KO Pavlik

Comment

• Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
      McEwen would KO Pavlik
      Ha ha, that's a reference to a comment made about Andy Lee, right?

I still rate Lee. I don't think the loss was that big of a deal, it just seemed that way because people overrate unbeaten records nowadays.

The most worrying thing is that he doesn't seem to have got back to fighting regularly or against good opposition. It makes me wonder if his confidence is still affected by it.

I think he has a lot of potential and has a good chance of winning a belt someday, especially if Pavlik and Abraham move up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
        McEwen would KO Pavlik
        no he wouldnt

Comment

• McEwan is going to get knocked out if he keeps backing up with his hands down. As a matter of fact the guy looks gassed and can't keep his hands up in general. He's lucky Vera is so limited.

Comment

• Everyone is picking anyone to beat Pavlik no matter who the fighter is. Mora will beat Pavlik so will Vera and Mcewen.

Don't forget Andy Lee!

Comment

• McEwen is winning for sure and is doing pretty well. There are some things I do not like though, he can not seem to keep Vera off of him when really his advantages are on the outside. I really do not think that highly of Vera so if he he can not keep Vera at a proper distance, that makes me doubt he can really go far into the future unless matched properly.

I think McEwan is a good enough technical boxer but he is not a defensive fighter by any means and since he seems to lack a little bit in the power department, he needs to be careful about getting drawn into a fight as opposed to a boxing match (he is a fighter though when he got stung he fought right back, but for good technical boxers that can spell trouble.

Comment

• Considering how often Vera is able to land a big punch, McEwan really should keep his hands up.

Comment

• Fucking Vera sucks balls, he gets way off position after throwing a punch. He throws a jab and acts as if he just threw the hardest punch in his entire life. Dude has ****ty as hell balance too.

Comment

• McEwen should win this decision. Vera only took the eighth on my card.

PS:The Scot would knock Pavliks head off with a jab and beat Bostev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Tunney
                      Scorecards

All for McEwen:

97-93
                      97-93
                      97-93
                      that's exactly the way i had it

Comment

Working...
                      X