Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik needs to hurry up and kill this guy. I give Sigmund props for not going down after bleeding so much.

Comment

• I mean, he's gotta be excited too. He went from fighting in VA to being on ESPN in Vegas and fighting Pavlik. An ex champ...

Comment

• This kids tough as fook, hes taking a pasting.

Fight should be stopped soon, you can't just keep taking these sort of shots.

Comment

• pavlik turned southpaw

he's getting in rounds / toying with this guy

it's getting ugly in there. if he gets finished with big shots this kid is going to need a long break after this fight.

he used to be active. he wont be after this one.

Comment

• Pavlik is murdering this guy. He's gonna get stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Yea... not a lot of schools.
              I think Vtech... and maybe UVA are the biggest in state.
              Yeah, I went to Tech and they had all kinds of schit. I was always stuck studying or doing homework, engineering sucks. I saw a heavy bag in McComas Hall and I asked a dude working there about it and he said it was for the boxing club.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
                Aside from a little ring rust, Pavlik should put this guy out within 4 to 6 rounds if he is to be taken serious about being back on top.
                I don't think Pavlik's trying to KO him... I think he's trying to beat his ass as long as he can.

Comment

• It's only a matter of time before Shaq and Barkley become boxing commentators too.

Comment

• Screw the bloody face. He's taking some mean left hooks to the body...

Comment

• corner should stop the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X