No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Well he's done nothing but 4 rounders so far... so I don't think he's pacing himself and going all out.
    We must be watching different fights. I see a guy smacking the opponent with like 20 jabs a round.

Comment

• ****** ref , all those were legal

Comment

• Wow... this is Russel Mora... the same guy that let Mares give Agbeko the roughest hand jobs of his life in the ring....
        See... Lee wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          We must be watching different fights. I see a guy smacking the opponent with like 20 jabs a round.
          I'm not really paying attention. I'm on the internet and switching between this and JD vs Uncle Creepy

Comment

• What did this ref just take a point for, I missed it?

It better not be for hitting below the belt.

This is the same dummy, ****** ass ref that let Mares hit agebeko low for 12 rounds.

I thought this dude was fired??

Comment

• Isn't that the same ref from Mares-Agbeko? Yup, he got paid a little extra from daddy I'm sure.

Lee sucks.

Comment

• durazo looks like a junior middleweight who lives above a wendy's

Comment

• The other guy has breasts, ffs.

Ireland's not being rep'd well here. ;\

Comment

• These Mexican journeyman have terrible physiques, but a great style for exposing stamina issues if you don't have the speed, power, or defense to take them out early or keep them at bay. They are generally tough and work the body well.

Lee is an upset waiting to happen if he doesn't shore up his defense.

Lee isn't going to be losing on the cards though so they'll need a KO...

Comment

• lol 4 rounder turned 6 rounder out of nowwhere .. what the fnck is this ****

Comment

Working...
                      X