Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katsidis-Chavez Falls On Casamayor-Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love both guys.....i'd root for katsidis...but seriously i think chavez has a chance

Comment

Originally posted by rudyhboxing View Post
      SantaCruz refuses to play by the ring rules.. he wants the W.B.C. belt, and his promotors are pissed!!!! G.B.P. lost a purse bid to a Mexican Promotor. They offered $40,359dlls and the great golden boy could not offer more, because it wasn't in their "Budget" nor could they get a cable or T.V. to pay for his fight.. When was the last time you herd his name come out of their mouths? That should tell it all!!!!!!
      damn thats bs
      so whats gonna happen with santa cruz is he still fighting pitualia?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
        The GOLDEN BOY is trying to only put only the RING BELT on the line with Juan Diaz vs Casamayor..

Juan Diaz got schooled by a past his prime Campbell, and Casamayor should fight Campbell to determine the best LW.. Campbell is the undisputed champ but Casa is the Linear. THE WINNER OF CHAVEZ_KATSIDIS WILL FACE THE WINNER OF CAMPBELL-DIAZ?? THE **** IS HAPPENING W/ GOLDENBOY? THEY LEFT CAMPBELL WHO IS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP FORGOTTEN... I FEEL SORRY FOR CAMPELL.

GOLDEN BOY IS JUST TRYING TO PUT THE RING BELT WITH JUAN DIAZ,KATSIDIS, CASAMAYOR,CHAVEZ FLOW around between those 4 fighters fighting each other..

GBP is trying to make the Ring Belt the most important Belt in Boxing that's why they doesn't want any ABC Belts involved.

The only choice left for Campbell is to fight the winner of Pac-Diaz fight to unify 4 titles.. I hope Pacquiao will never deal with GoldenBoy again.. He should fight Campbell after David and retire..
        Yeah this is great advice for Pac, dont deal with Goldenboy again, Go deal with the most honest guy in boxing, Don King. If Cambell was not with King then he would be in the mix, I dont think anyone wants to deal with King. What was Diaz like the 357th fighter to lose his titles in his last fight with King??? Then this whole "the fights in Mexico" "no drug test" situation. Just coincidence?
        Last edited by PoetryInMotion; 04-10-2008, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X