No announcement yet.

Katsidis-Chavez Falls On Casamayor-Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    I know Chavez is no longer anywhere near his best, but damn, that fight is still going to be action packed. Two fighters who never take a step back. I think Katsidis will win, but he is going to have to work very hard for the win.
    Indeed, a blood, BLOODY fight indeed.

Comment

**** it, let Khan fight Campbell. It's a gaping opportunity.

If Khan fights an opponent who is not a legitimate puncher with a reputation. It will be pointless. They might have to have yet another fight after this tune up fight whilst everything sorts itself out.

I dunno it's difficult. A sloppy show by Khan puts everything on hold

Comment

Sounds like 2 good fights. Should be a fun boxing night.

Comment

holy hell! What a kickass card! Keep it up GBP! seriously, what an exciting matchup!

And lets have Nate Campbell vs Amir Khan while were at it although I kind of feel like Nate is going to be fight Julio Diaz sooner or later...theyre both promoted by Don King, right?

Not a bad matchup, but if they put Campbell against Khan or Anthony Peterson...I mean, either of those would be FANTASTIC.

Comment

I think casamayor should step up and fight campbell again and diaz-katsidis would be fight of the year candidate.

Comment

hopefully Santa Cruz gets a decent opponent, that would be ****ed up if they left him behind... but then again he DID turn down the Katsidis fight

Comment

Yeah that's a big wtf indeed.

Khan needs to fight Campbell then. I feel bad for him though.Campbell is really the odd man out. Why isn't Juan trying to get a rematch with Nate?

Comment

wooooooooooooooow thats awsome!!!!

thrilling card right there

Comment

SantaCruz

SantaCruz is left out, because there seems to be malice on behalf of Gomez and the rest of the G.B.P. group. Why, because he won't play into that ring championship crap.. They want to eliminate the rest of the belts, and control boxing. But Oscar has all those belts as trophies at his office. He loves to be announced as the former "World Champion" ... But not as the ring champion, huh. SantaCruz promotor lost a purse bid to a mexican promotor in the sum of $40,359.00

Comment

SantaCruz

SantaCruz refuses to play by the ring rules.. he wants the W.B.C. belt, and his promotors are pissed!!!! G.B.P. lost a purse bid to a Mexican Promotor. They offered $40,359dlls and the great golden boy could not offer more, because it wasn't in their "Budget" nor could they get a cable or T.V. to pay for his fight.. When was the last time you herd his name come out of their mouths? That should tell it all!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X