Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

What and effective response!

Now, since you called Floyd scared, I guess that I am supposed to ask you if you have ever been a 5 time world champion, blah blah blah, and that if you aren't then you are more scared that you claim Floyd is (like that is really relevant to the actual discussion we are having).

Then you defend Freitas for quiting like the **** he is, because he has lots of money in the bank. How about that? So what you are saying is that it is justified to avoid danger in boxing if you can do so for mucho dinero?

Isn't that why Floyd is fighting Oscar instead of Miguel? Well... that is what seems to be obvious, but apparantly Mr. Freitas's lead asslicker knows that it is really because he is scared. It just happened to work out that Floyd is getting about 5X more money from it.

So... here's your ass back. Don't ****ing argue with anyone of intelligence until you get some yourself dumbass.
    JESUS! Talk about letting another poster have

Dwiens... I must spread karma before giving you some. The "Dome" raised your pwnage stocks I see. LMFAO

Comment

LOLOLOLOL

What and effective response!

Now, since you called Floyd scared, I guess that I am supposed to ask you if you have ever been a 5 time world champion, blah blah blah, and that if you aren't then you are more scared that you claim Floyd is (like that is really relevant to the actual discussion we are having).

Then you defend Freitas for quiting like the **** he is, because he has lots of money in the bank. How about that? So what you are saying is that it is justified to avoid danger in boxing if you can do so for mucho dinero?

Isn't that why Floyd is fighting Oscar instead of Miguel? Well... that is what seems to be obvious, but apparantly Mr. Freitas's lead asslicker knows that it is really because he is scared. It just happened to work out that Floyd is getting about 5X more money from it.

So... here's your ass back. Don't ****ing argue with anyone of intelligence until you get some yourself dumbass.
      Yea kid you got real intelligence let me congratulate you on that. Floyd is taking the safe fight and everyone knows it. He wants no part of miguel, every opponent floyd has beaten miguel has destroyed them. Calling another boxer a ***** is quite funny to me, keep talking kid,when you get in that ring one day we will see whos the *****! Miguel cotto will destroy floyd mayweather, you heard it here! Accept the fight floyd so you're lil bitches dont have to defend you for being scared.

Comment

Originally posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
        Yea kid you got real intelligence let me congratulate you on that. Floyd is taking the safe fight and everyone knows it. He wants no part of miguel, every opponent floyd has beaten miguel has destroyed them. Calling another boxer a ***** is quite funny to me, keep talking kid,when you get in that ring one day we will see whos the *****! Miguel cotto will destroy floyd mayweather, you heard it here! Accept the fight floyd so you're lil bitches dont have to defend you for being scared.
        So I don't know if you know this or not... but you saying that Floyd is ducking Miguel and he wants no part of him is, in effect, calling him a *****.

The only difference is that Floyd has not gone out of his way to fight Miguel Cotto. I called Freitas a ***** because he was in the ring with Corrales and Diaz and quit when the going got tough.

Which is more of a ***** move? You decide.

I'll be the first to admit that the rematch with De La Hoya is ****ing stupid. But, you know that Floyd wants money... it's obvious, because he always ****ing talks about fighting for money.

Someone said something the other day that made a lot of sense to me. De La Hoya is old, and this really might be the last chance for Floyd to cash in, so maybe he is putting the Cotto fight on hold. Who knows? We know that you sure as **** don't, considering you are not Floyd Mayweather or a part of his promotional team, so don't act like you can spout that kind of **** as a fact, because you have nothing but opinion to back it up.

Comprende?

Comment

Yea kid its all about the money we know that, but floyd vs cotto would be a huge fight, 2 undefeated fighters in there prime...?? I'm not calling floyd a *****, but he is scared of cotto. Thats a fact.

Comment

Yea kid its all about the money we know that, but floyd vs cotto would be a huge fight, 2 undefeated fighters in there prime...?? I'm not calling floyd a *****, but he is scared of cotto. Thats a fact.
            Fine enough... I'm not calling Freitas a *****, just a quitter.

The only reason the rematch makes sense at all is that the timeframe for the big money rematch is now and now only... Cotto is still young and will be around for a while.

Whether Floyd fights him or not doesn't tell me whether he is scared of him or not... to be honest, I don't see any fighters being scared of other fighters, ie Quintana vs. Williams.

Floyd seems to have lost his love of boxing and if he doesn't fight Cotto, it's because he just doesn't care IMO.

Whether he is scared or not doesn't do anything for legacy... it will take a HUGE hit if he retires without fighting Cotto.

Comment

Yeah this is obviously someone's alt.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                Fine enough... I'm not calling Freitas a *****, just a quitter.

The only reason the rematch makes sense at all is that the timeframe for the big money rematch is now and now only... Cotto is still young and will be around for a while.

Whether Floyd fights him or not doesn't tell me whether he is scared of him or not... to be honest, I don't see any fighters being scared of other fighters, ie Quintana vs. Williams.

Floyd seems to have lost his love of boxing and if he doesn't fight Cotto, it's because he just doesn't care IMO.

Whether he is scared or not doesn't do anything for legacy... it will take a HUGE hit if he retires without fighting Cotto.
                If Floyd doesn't fight Cotto by 2009, he'll go down in history as a very good jr welter weight. And most people will reasonably believe Floyd ducked him. Whether that is true or not, obviously, only floyd knows....

Comment

floyds running from him is what hes doing. Taking the dlh fight.

Comment

floyds running from him is what hes doing. Taking the dlh fight.
                    If Floyd doesn't take a REAL fight pretty soon after DLH I'll sign on and agree with you. Based on his choice of fights over the last 4-5 years it is starting to look that way.

I mean, if i could get 25 million for a sparring session I'd say F the world and take it to. Who wouldn't?

Floyd gets some credit for taking the 1st DLH fight because DLH is so much bigger and he moved up in weight to do it. But did anyone honestly think DLH was gonna win?

Mitchell, Gatti, Judah, Baldomoir and Hatton is respectable but hardly impressive. Did anyone honestly think any of these fighters had a serious chance at beating Floyd? I sure didn't. All though Judah did much better than I thought he would.

Comment

judah is a great fighter, regardless of hes losses. mayweather could'n ko judah, miguel did. Miguel would end mayweather. Thats what floyd is scared off. He doesn't want boxing to end him so hes taking the safe route against dlh. Dont want no part of miguel

Comment

Working...
                      X