Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd scared of cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda funny, someone who calls themself Acelino Freitas is calling someone else "scared" Hahhaa. Na, I like Freitas' style, but quiting twice.....

Anyway, Mayweather aint afraid, it seems very VERY doubtful..

Comment

Originally posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
      Lol hey kid when was the last time you were a world champ? I'd like to see you get in that ring for a round against a pro boxer and see how you do. Acelino freitas might of not been the best boxer but he accomplished alot in his career. No heart eh? what about against the argentian guy who knocked acelino down 4 times and acelino came back to ko him in 12th? sure he quit against corrales...but hey you got millions in the bank, you got a family and a wife. Whats more important??? lose ur brain and end up like muhamid ali??? lol get real kid, acelino quit against diaz yea but he takin out of his prime after that corrales fight, just made some extra money on his way out. And yea mayweather is scared of cotto, true story!
      LOLOLOLOL

What and effective response!

Now, since you called Floyd scared, I guess that I am supposed to ask you if you have ever been a 5 time world champion, blah blah blah, and that if you aren't then you are more scared that you claim Floyd is (like that is really relevant to the actual discussion we are having).

Then you defend Freitas for quiting like the **** he is, because he has lots of money in the bank. How about that? So what you are saying is that it is justified to avoid danger in boxing if you can do so for mucho dinero?

Isn't that why Floyd is fighting Oscar instead of Miguel? Well... that is what seems to be obvious, but apparantly Mr. Freitas's lead asslicker knows that it is really because he is scared. It just happened to work out that Floyd is getting about 5X more money from it.

So... here's your ass back. Don't ****ing argue with anyone of intelligence until you get some yourself dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        LOLOLOLOL

Now, since you called Floyd scared, I guess that I am supposed to ask you if you have ever been a 5 time world champion, blah blah blah, and that if you aren't then you are more scared that you claim Floyd is (like that is really relevant to the actual discussion we are having).

Then you defend Freitas for quiting like the **** he is, because he has lots of money in the bank. How about that? So what you are saying is that it is justified to avoid danger in boxing if you can do so for mucho dinero?

Isn't that why Floyd is fighting Oscar instead of Miguel? Well... that is what seems to be obvious, but apparantly Mr. Freitas's lead asslicker knows that it is really because he is scared. It just happened to work out that Floyd is getting about 5X more money from it.

So... here's your ass back. Don't ****ing argue with anyone of intelligence until you get some yourself dumbass.

Ouch.... You ****ing Owned his ass...

Comment

How many Floyd is scared of him and him and is ducking this and that guy do we need? Some admin should just sticky one and delete the rest .

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
            Ouch.... You ****ing Owned his ass...
            It's easy to knock everything out of the park when you are playing slowpitch.

Comment

Lol hey kid when was the last time you were a world champ? I'd like to see you get in that ring for a round against a pro boxer and see how you do. Acelino freitas might of not been the best boxer but he accomplished alot in his career. No heart eh? what about against the argentian guy who knocked acelino down 4 times and acelino came back to ko him in 12th? sure he quit against corrales...but hey you got millions in the bank, you got a family and a wife. Whats more important??? lose ur brain and end up like muhamid ali??? lol get real kid, acelino quit against diaz yea but he takin out of his prime after that corrales fight, just made some extra money on his way out. And yea mayweather is scared of cotto, true story!
              Mayweather aint scared of cotto, cos cotto fights mayweathers left overs n oscars left overs n now hes fighting mayorga? or is it gomez, which of these great fighters shall cotto fight next? hmmm

ohhh n just for the record. id rather not fight a guy, than fight someone n give up knowing as soon as it gets hard im gonna sit on ma stool n not get up

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                I think of scared when I think of the way Acelino Freitas looked when he quit on his stool in his fight against Diego Corrales. Acelinofreitas1, (the author of the thread) is that your name because you are Freitas #1 fan? Because I guess you probably feel bad that Diego made the then undefeated Freitas quit on his stool. BTW Floyd didnt quit on his stool & Ive never seen him look as confused & scared as freitas did then against Diego Corrales. Floyd actually KOd Diego when he fought.

PS. Much respect & props to the late great Diego Corrales.
                Didn't he quit against thwe Baby Bull too?

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                  Didn't he quit against thwe Baby Bull too?
                  He sure did. DWiens421 great job.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Dweins you ****ed him up. the nerve of an Arcelino freitas fan to say Floyd is scared

Comment

Working...
                      X