No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Outworks St Clair To Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Outworks St Clair To Win Decision

All he did all fight was shoot about 4 combos all hitting st clairs gloves and then runs around and repeats.

How did he win it? If he faces joan guzman he would get killed.

120-108
    120-108
    120-108

All for khan.

Even if thats true... Gary still has to HIT HIM in order for that to mean ****. Second of all, yes Guzman beats him. Guzman beats Manny Pacquaio, too. So, I guess they are both exposed, right?

Finally, he has LESS THAN 20 ****ING FIGHTS. For the love of most people's fake ass God. Give the kid some ****ing room.

Comment

Yeah cause Guzman has a habit of 'killing' his opponents doesn't he.

Comment

I don't see what he did wrong? It was his first 12 rounder and a big step up from his last fight which only last 72 seconds. Don't be too quick to criticise prospects, it only makes you look foolish when they turn out good. He paced himself well and didn't once look in danger against a former World Champion only 2 years ago.

Comment

Khan is so fast..... But tonight his arms were longer than St Clairs legs FFS... St Clair never had a chance.. and the 3 or 4 times he got close.. Khan used 2 arm pushes which are Illegal..

Khan will NOT be a world champ in the next year.. Once his perfect match making days are over.. so will his career be..

Comment

I actually thought it was a good performance,and his defence has improved so much just by the way he was moving on his feet and stepping back with head movement,whats he meant to do against an opponent who comes foward and doesnt throw ****? Box circles around him

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
              Even if thats true... Gary still has to HIT HIM in order for that to mean ****. Second of all, yes Guzman beats him. Guzman beats Manny Pacquaio, too. So, I guess they are both exposed, right?

Finally, he has LESS THAN 20 ****ING FIGHTS. For the love of most people's fake ass God. Give the kid some ****ing room.
              True but once he steps up I doubt he can match it with them. Yeah he definitly has a few things he needs to work on though.

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
              Whenever khan faces anyone with speed he would no doubt lose. He makes so many mistakes per fight it is unbelievable.

Comment

Beautiful display of boxing skill by Amir Khan today. Let's give credit where it's due!

He won EVERY ROUND.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
                  he sure as hell does make them look bad!

i've actually never seen Khan fight though so I don't have an opinion on him, I think those who hate on the kid are stupid since he is still so fresh

if anyone can get me some vid of Khan fighting I would appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney5 View Post
                    Beautiful display of boxing skill by Amir Khan today. Let's give credit where it's due!

He won EVERY ROUND.
                    Agreed

That was a clinic.

And for the khan haters who talk **** about him after every fight of his ends: **** OFF

Comment

Working...
                    X