Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yall Can Make All The Exuses In The World But FloyD Is Fony!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLOYDISGOD View Post
    The Best Of The Best Duckers In The World,only Fights Who He Wants And No One Can Call Him Out Cuz Youd Be Waisting Your Breath And Time Hes Not Going To Step Up When Will Yall Relize This....this Is My Last Thread Concerning The Flashy Flamboynt Fony Floyd!!!you Fanboys Need A Real Hero With Some Balls!!!
    When He Fights A Guy In His Prime That Is In His Weight Class Let Me Know.......please Dont Ever Mention Baldy.....that Is Just Sad If That Is His Greatest Win!
    Get off of floyd's nuts already, your making a fool out of your self.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
      Get off of floyd's nuts already, your making a fool out of your self.
      GET OFF MINNNNNE!!!

Comment

READ THIS FANBOYS OF THE SO CALLED CHAMPION!!!

According to Websters dictionary. Floyd isnt the welter weight "champion"..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of Champion
        Cham´pi`on Pronunciation: chăm´pĭ`ŭn
        n. 1. One who engages in any contest; especially one who in ancient times contended in single combat in behalf of another's honor or rights; or one who now acts or speaks in behalf of a person or a cause; a defender; an advocate; a hero.
        A stouter champion never handled sword.
        - Shak.
        Champions of law and liberty.
        - Fisher Ames.
        2. One who by defeating all rivals, has obtained an acknowledged supremacy in any branch of athletics or game of skill, and is ready to contend with any rival; as, the champion of England.
        v. t. 2. To furnish with a champion; to attend or defend as champion; to support or maintain; to protect

Floyd has openly turned down fights with the last #1 ranked welter weight and the current #1 ranked welter. then went as far as to say he is retiring. AND he has not defended against ANY of the top ranked welters, which is what you need to do to be considered a champion, according to webster.

Fight the top guys (not make excuses) and defend your championship.

Thank you Webster
        you're a bum poster. he has the best resume of any fighter right now. it ranks up there with the best of all time. don't believe me? here, I could prove it....

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        Genaro Hernandez - 38-1-1 when they fought and WBC SFW champ.

Diego Corrales - 33-0 (27 ko's) also Ring #1 Jr Lightweight and #5 P4P when they fought.

Jose Luis Castillo - Ring #1 Lightweight champ and WBC lightweight champ when they fought. and was later ranked as high as 7th on the ring p4p list.

Arturo Gatti - "Too big too strong for floyd. floyd is gonna get rocked by Gatti's powerful punches and there is no way Gatti could possibly get ko'd by mayweather cuz he has faced much more powerful punchers and he can take punishment like nobody else"<---what everybody thought at the time. and Gatti was the ring #2 jr welterweight when they fought.

Zab Judah - was Ring #1 Welterweight Champ(4 months prior to their fight) and IBF WW title holder. Ring #10 on the P4P list 2005.

Baldomir: Rated #1 WW and Linear Champion when they fought

Oscar De La Hoya - just came off a win on mayorga. mayorga beat vernon forrest twice. Vernon Forrest beat mosley twice. so, needless to say dlh wasn't a past prime fighter and had all his skills intact. was 1999 P4P #1 over #2 Roy Jones Jr. also was 2002 #1 jr mw, 2001 #1 jr mw, 1999 #1 ww, 1998 #1 ww, 1996 #1 jr ww, 1995 #1 LW.

Ricky Hatton - 2005 #4 on the p4p list. 43-0, #8 P4P and #1 jr ww when they fought. ricky hatton was not a blown up jr ww cuz that would make mayweather a blown up super feighterweight. and hatton walks around at 185 between fights so no excuses. This was a fair fight no matter what anyone says. Hatton came off a ko of castillo and 11th round stoppage of Kosta Tszyu. This win is extremely underrated by mayweather haters.
        count it, 5 top 10 p4p opponents. 2 of them were both unbeaten and p4p top 10 when he fought them. 5 of them were considered #1 of their division when he fought them. I don't know alot of boxers if any that can claim this resume. How is he handpicking? I don't believe for a second that you use to be a floyd fan. I could bet that you are a floyd hater who has created this username just to prove a point. well it isn't working so quit trying.
        Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-29-2008, 03:09 PM.

Comment

GET OFF MINNNNNE!!!
          Your pathetic

Comment

you're a bum poster. he has the best resume of any fighter right now. it ranks up there with the best of all time. don't believe me? here, I could prove it....

count it, 5 top 10 p4p opponents. 2 of them were both unbeaten and p4p top 10 when he fought them. 5 of them were considered #1 of their division when he fought them. I don't know alot of boxers if any that can claim this resume. How is he handpicking? I don't believe for a second that you use to be a floyd fan. I could bet that you are a floyd hater who has created this username just to prove a point. well it isn't working so quit trying.
            i generally agree with kswizzy posts but that resume is described with an obvious slant. Gatti?? A lot of fighters have linear belts, baldo was one of them.. Judah? Everyone has beaten him.. I'm just glad Mickey Ward didn't drop him.

Comment

READ THIS FANBOYS OF THE SO CALLED CHAMPION!!!

According to Websters dictionary. Floyd isnt the welter weight "champion"..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of Champion
              Cham´pi`on Pronunciation: chăm´pĭ`ŭn
              n. 1. One who engages in any contest; especially one who in ancient times contended in single combat in behalf of another's honor or rights; or one who now acts or speaks in behalf of a person or a cause; a defender; an advocate; a hero.
              A stouter champion never handled sword.
              - Shak.
              Champions of law and liberty.
              - Fisher Ames.
              2. One who by defeating all rivals, has obtained an acknowledged supremacy in any branch of athletics or game of skill, and is ready to contend with any rival; as, the champion of England.
              v. t. 2. To furnish with a champion; to attend or defend as champion; to support or maintain; to protect

Floyd has openly turned down fights with the last #1 ranked welter weight and the current #1 ranked welter. then went as far as to say he is retiring. AND he has not defended against ANY of the top ranked welters, which is what you need to do to be considered a champion, according to webster.

Fight the top guys (not make excuses) and defend your championship.

Thank you Webster
              Just pathetic. I will take editors and writers words before I would listen to a **** BOY like you.

Stop making a DAMN FOOL of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
                Your pathetic
                Having a hard time understanding that **** BOY aint ya? He isnt that bright as we all can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
                  Having a hard time understanding that **** BOY aint ya? He isnt that bright as we all can see.
                  quntel why the **** are u taking ray lewis alt account i mena wtf??? ****BOY??? ppl are watching too much of that WAITING movie.

BRING RAY LEWIS JR BACK!!! he's a good poster.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    i generally agree with kswizzy posts but that resume is described with an obvious slant. Gatti?? A lot of fighters have linear belts, baldo was one of them.. Judah? Everyone has beaten him.. I'm just glad Mickey Ward didn't drop him.
                    yeah but that is just nit picking. when floyd fought judah, judah was considered to be a top flight boxer. who cares what he became after, the point is that floyd doesn't choose easy opponents cuz Judah wasn't considered to be an easy opponent at the time that he fought him. Every boxer looks different when they lose, and everyone of floyds opponents were looked at in a different light after floyd was finished with them. its the way boxing is and always will be.

Comment

you have to be blind or just plain ignorant to make a statement like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X