Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is the BEST, because HE has Fought the BEST...!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd never ducked Kostya Tszyu:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...96#post2880296

Wiley and I were talking about it. I proved him wrong. Many of you probably won't even click this or not believe it, but yeah, it makes sense and it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Who has done and fought P4P better people than Floyd besides Oscar..???

Hatton: Number#8 P4P Fighter when they fought and Number #1 Jr. WW in the World

OScar: Jr Middle Weight Champion and Rated number #5 Jr. Middle Weight when they fought

Baldomir
      : Rated number #1 WW and Liner Champion when they Fought

So All these Prof. People who work in these Boxing Ratings and THE wbo,wba,ibf,wbc,wba all voted on these ratings and by some of you guys comments it seems that yall think that All these people and organizations dont know what the **** they are talking about..??

and you know better than them in judging Floyds Opponents as Not good fighters when they fought..??

Is that what this is..??

You know better than people who are getting paid for this, and have been watching boxing before most of us were borned... and have more knowledge than you about this

Floyd is fighting the best but since Floyd is beating them, these fighters are not what you hope they were, and that hope was that they were good enough to beat floyd..... And since they didnt beat Floyd they are a piece of ****....

Your right you have to fight the best to be the best, and that what have floyd has done.... Why you think Floyd is rated number 1....???

Floyd has done all the fighting in his career, and now he's at a place where he can call the shots. Cotto fans amd floyd haters think Floyd was just put in the top spot by beating nobodies for some reason and it's hilarious. Floyd had to fight to get there and people forget that.

And i know floyds haters are going to come in here and say i am on floyds ****, but you would have the same argument if Cotto and Floyd switch Positions
      If you really believe Floyd has fought the best, you're a joke. Use some plain and basic common sense, will ya?

Comment

I could have sworn Sin was one of the biggest Mayweather fans on here...

What the hell happened?

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          I respect Floyd and back him 100% even though I disagree with fighting Oscar again but fighting the best means more than just fighting the title holders..
          this post sums up this whole thread, what else can you say? even when Baldomir was champion he still wasn't a better fighter than Cotto, Williams nor Mosley he was just the title holder, he hasn't fought the best because he just beat the champions dogz there are better fighters out there with big belts and names that he has no intentions of fighting.. how can you sum up an argument for that? no I get it y'all just going to ignore this post like y'all ignored the 1st one.. yupp.

Comment

I agree, mayweather fought some really good fighters. haters will never give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Originally posted by !! $iN View Post
              If you really believe Floyd has fought the best, you're a joke. Use some plain and basic common sense, will ya?
              Genaro Hernandez - 38-1-1 when they fought and WBC SFW champ.

Diego Corrales - 33-0 (27 ko's) also Ring #1 Jr Lightweight and #5 P4P when they fought.

Jose Luis Castillo - Ring #1 Lightweight champ and WBC lightweight champ when they fought. and was later ranked as high as 9th on the ring p4p list.

Arturo Gatti - "Too big too strong for floyd. floyd is gonna get rocked by Gatti's powerful punches and there is no way Gatti could possibly get ko'd by mayweather cuz he has faced much more powerful punchers and he can take punishment like nobody else"<---what everybody thought at the time. and Gatti was the ring #2 jr welterweight when they fought.

Zab Judah - was Ring #1 Welterweight Champ(4 months prior to their fight)and IBF WW title holder. Ring #10 on the P4P list 2005.

Baldomir: Rated #1 WW and Linear Champion when they Fought

Oscar De La Hoya - just came off a win on mayorga. mayorga beat vernon forrest twice. Vernon Forrest beat mosley twice. so, needless to say dlh wasn't a past prime fighter and had all his skills intact. was 1999 P4P #1 over #2 Roy Jones Jr. also was 2002 #1 jr mw, 2001 #1 jr mw, 1999 #1 ww, 1998 #1 ww, 1996 #1 jr ww, 1995 #1 LW.

Ricky Hatton - 43-0, #8 P4P, #1 jr ww when they fought. 2005 #4 on the p4p list. ricky hatton was not a blown up jr ww cuz that would make mayweather a blown up super feighterweight. and hatton walks around at 185 between fights so no excuses. This was a fair fight no matter what anyone says. Hatton came off a ko of castillo and 11th round stoppage of Kosta Tszyu. This win is extremely underrated by mayweather haters.

the joke is on the person who thinks mayweather hasn't fought anybody.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-25-2008, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                Genaro Hernandez - 38-1-1 when they fought and WBC SFW champ.

Diego Corrales - 33-0 (27 ko's) also Ring #1 Jr Lightweight when they fought.

Jose Luis Castillo - Ring #1 Lightweight champ and WBC lightweight champ when they fought. and was later ranked as high as 9th on the ring p4p list.

Arturo Gatti - "Too big too strong for floyd. floyd is gonna get rocked by Gatti's powerful punches and there is no way Gatti could possibly get ko'd by mayweather cuz he has faced much more powerful punchers and he can take punishment like nobody else"<---what everybody thought at the time. and Gatti was the ring #2 jr welterweight when they fought.

Zab Judah - was Ring #1 Welterweight Champ and IBF WW title holder. Ring #10 on the P4P list 2005.

Oscar De La Hoya - just came off a win on mayorga. mayorga beat vernon forrest twice. Vernon Forrest beat mosley twice. so, needless to say, dlh wasn't a past prime fighter and had all his skills intact. was 1999 P4P #1 over #2 Roy Jones Jr. also was 2002 #1 jr mw, 2001 #1 jr mw, 1999 #1 ww, 1998 #1 ww, 1996 #1 jr ww, 1995 #1 LW.

Ricky Hatton - 2005 #4 on the p4p list. #1 jr ww. ricky hatton was not a blown up jr ww cuz that would make mayweather a blown up super feighterweight. and hatton walks around at 185 between fights so no excuses. This was a fair fight no matter what anyone says. Hatton came off a ko of castillo and 11th round stoppage of Kosta Tszyu. This win is extremely underrated by mayweather haters.

the joke is on the person who thinks mayweather hasn't fought anybody.
                He hasn't fought margarito thats why

Comment

How was Zab Judah Ring #1 champ when Floyd fought him? Zab was coming off a loss to a guy that was such a huge dog that betting was closed. The only reason that Zab had the IBF belt still was because Baldomir couldn't afford the sanctioning fees for it.

Comment

Originally posted by gavinz1970 View Post
                    How was Zab Judah Ring #1 champ when Floyd fought him? Zab was coming off a loss to a guy that was such a huge dog that betting was closed. The only reason that Zab had the IBF belt still was because Baldomir couldn't afford the sanctioning fees for it.
                    thats why I didn't say "when they fought". I said he WAS ring #1 champ the same year that they fought. but I guess I should've been more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                      this post sums up this whole thread, what else can you say? even when Baldomir was champion he still wasn't a better fighter than Cotto, Williams nor Mosley he was just the title holder, he hasn't fought the best because he just beat the champions dogz there are better fighters out there with big belts and names that he has no intentions of fighting.. how can you sum up an argument for that? no I get it y'all just going to ignore this post like y'all ignored the 1st one.. yupp.
                      Man, you had 50 k out on Tito?
                      How can I take you seriously when you betting on a natural welter, who hasn't fought in almost two years, facing RJJ at 170? What, you thought that some mystical left hook would land on RJJ, and he would just go down? Probably...

The fight that I want to see, and everybody wants to see, is Cotto vs PBF. But it just isn't in the cards as of now. It sucks. But when Cotto vs PBF DOES happen, don't make the mistake on putting your points on Cotto. Because PBF is going to do what he ALWAYS does. Win...

Comment

Working...
                      X