No announcement yet.

Cotto-Gomez Not Done: Money Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    I said I have no problem with Floyd fighting Oscar. I didn't say I have a problem with Floyd taking a tune-up fight. I'd like him to take a tune-up fight before fighting Oscar but I doubt he will.

I believe this is called "selective discrimination", lol.
    hahaha the **** is incredible man. i dont understand how he doesnt know what the definition of a "tune up fight" is. its like he wants him to fight Williams as a tune up fight or something hahahahaha.

Comment

fighting hatton is like having a tune up fight

Comment

Originally posted by TopDawg View Post
        How would it not be a title fight? Explain please.
        As far as the importance. look, Cotto is going to have a hard fight with Antonio Margarito. Thats gonna happen. He's going to take an easy fight PRIOR to the Margo fight. let me explain that again

THE IMPORTANT FIGHT HERE IS COTTO/MARGARITO

COTTO/GOMEZ IS JUST A "STAY ACTIVE" FIGHT

How could you be upset with that?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          fighting Baldomir, Mitchell, Bruseles, Gatti,

I mean, he fought dudes with more than 7 loses!! He fought dudes COMING OFF OF LOSES!!

Comment

I think Clottey could beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              Yeah, he was 43-0 by being a tune up for other guys. Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                As far as the importance. look, Cotto is going to have a hard fight with Antonio Margarito. Thats gonna happen. He's going to take an easy fight PRIOR to the Margo fight. let me explain that again

THE IMPORTANT FIGHT HERE IS COTTO/MARGARITO

COTTO/GOMEZ IS JUST A "STAY ACTIVE" FIGHT

How could you be upset with that?
                Floyd didn't take a tune-up after a tough fight with Oscar, he went right after another p4p fighter. It worse when Cotto fought Judah becuase Judah had not won a fight on over 2 years when they fought on PPV. Complete BS. Baldomir was not a tune-up. He was the linear champion at WW. Bruseles and Mitchell, those were over 2 years ago and Mitchell was becuase Floyd was stepping up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Yeah, he was 43-0 by being a tune up for other guys. Brilliant!
                  alfonso gomez will be a tougher fight for floyd than hatton was.hatton aint ****

Comment

Floyd didn't take a tune-up after a tough fight with Oscar, he went right after another p4p fighter. It worse when Cotto fought Judah becuase Judah had not won a fight on over 2 years when they fought on PPV. Complete BS. Baldomir was not a tune-up. He was the linear champion at WW. Bruseles and Mitchell, those were over 2 years ago and Mitchell was becuase Floyd was stepping up in weight.
                    mitchell was a junior ww.why step up to ww and fight a junior ww in your first fight

Comment

alright man. alright. my dog just threw up on my jordans so I'm just leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X