DIOS DOMINICO VS. RICKY HATTON... it's gotten ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIOS DOMINICO VS. RICKY HATTON... it's gotten ugly

FUMING HATTON BLASTS BACK AT DIOS

Boxer Ricky Hatton has hit back furiously after Dios Dominico made 1500 threads about him in two days.

Hatton, who has had 43 wins as well as that Las Vegas defeat, says DIOS has been a "jilted lover" since writing threads only about him, 24/7.

He told the Sunday Mirror: "I can't reet understand it, it's dead weird, innit? You'd think the guy would have got over it when I got KTFO, but he's still going on constantly. I think it might be due to that time when I refused to let him blow my ****.

"Yes, I enjoy a reet good thread as much as the next poster, but when will this ****** realise that what he's doing constitutes spam, and that he's a really ****ty poster?

"What DIOS knows about being a decent poster could be written on a postage stamp. He is a ******. I've read posters day in, day out for years and, if I say it myself, my record isn't bad."

After Hatton's defeat by the 'Pretty Boy' last month, there were rumours that DIOS might find something else to talk about.

But Hatton said: "I don't know where the rumours about DIOS ditching me came from and he is adamant they are nonsense, as he plans to continue posting about me at least 800 times a day.

"The only explanation I can think of, is that he's really Bozo No No, as both have the same ******ed, moronic and dominating attittude.

"Now DIOS sounds like a jilted lover. He just slags people off in his thread and can't take any criticism in return. It's a bully-boy tactic but in reality he's a ******.

"It's common knowledge that DIOS gets banned regularly, and he puts his posts in big red letters in an attempt to overcompensate for his small penis and lack of genuine debating skills."

Comment

Not the best i've seen but it had some funny parts like the last sentence. That cracked me up.

Comment

Every thread about me is a sincere compliment.

Thank you.

Comment

I've been impressed by both Dios and Annie today. Annie actually ignored a comment I made to him (I expected a nasty reply) and Dios rode most little shots thrown at him.

On the other hand:
          Now Dios and Welter arguing about which of them has the nicer abs is gay. And Annie doesn't need to hold so many message board grudges.

Also, everyone on BS gets a parody here and there.

Comment

Comment

I didn't know Hatton was an atheist. Or are you talking about DD?

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                and Dios rode most little shots thrown at him.

On the other hand:
                Now Dios and Welter arguing about which of them has the nicer abs is gay. And Annie doesn't need to hold so many message board grudges.

Also, everyone on BS gets a parody here and there.
                1) I had actually set a Dec 31st expiration date on slagging Hatton. And I have largely stuck to it. That thread was not even a Hatton slag-off thread... was it?

I think that three weeks of post-fight gloating was probably enough to pay back for three months of pre-fight idiocy from the Hatton groupies.

2) I have better abs (and guns) than Welter. And I'm willing to allow him to like peanut butter off my stomach to prove it. Why is that gay?

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                  Every thread about me is a sincere compliment.

Thank you.
                  I made two threads about you after your ban, but I told the real story about how you got banned in here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=156138

Next time, click reply, cut, then paste. But that's nothing to do with compliments

Comment

What was your comment, Mini Ha Ha?

Comment

Working...
                    X