Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the "Hatton Wonderland" chant, what else do brits chant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
    ray lewis stfu if anything you make blacks look bad with that ****ing avatar.. and if you were smart you would know why.. im not even going to explain to your slow ass
    I dont give a **** what you think about me to be honest with ya. You're a youngsta and dont know any better. You can call me what you want, but you're the one giving us black folk a bad name. I hate to see a young, dumb black male spew dumb **** and then act like its cool. Nicca, you dumb as hell and you cant change that. Dont get mad at me becuase I left the street life along and trying to better myself and be somebody. You cant keep living off your street creditablity forever.

What nicca, you gone have ya homies to ride on me. Shut the **** up and peep game. NIcca you aint ****. FACE IT.

**** BOY!

Comment

ray lewis stfu if anything you make blacks look bad with that ****ing avatar.. and if you were smart you would know why.. im not even going to explain to your slow ass
      Nicca I'm done with you. I got some business I must tend to. **** BOy, GET YA MIND RIGHT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
        I dont give a **** what you think about me to be honest with ya. You're a youngsta and dont know any better. You can call me what you want, but you're the one giving us black folk a bad name. I hate to see a young, dumb black male spew dumb **** and then act like its cool. Nicca, you dumb as hell and you cant change that. Dont get mad at me becuase I left the street life along and trying to better myself and be somebody. You cant keep living off your street creditablity forever.

What nicca, you gone have ya homies to ride on me. Shut the **** up and peep game. NIcca you aint ****. FACE IT.

**** BOY!

lol the irony is too much .. you speak like you a grown ***** but then next sentence you go call me a nicca. fack boy. and try to act tough.. just stop. you a poor excuse for a black male. now you said you will leave it alone so dont REPLY back to this.. else you not a man of your word.. furthering makeing us black ppl look ******

Comment

• you guys are both white, get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
            you guys are both white, get over it.
            Im half white so.. but i look nothing white..

Comment

• back about 12 pages ago...when this was still on the original subject..... at the presser...they were chanting 'hopkins is a *****,hopkins is a *****' ...which i thought was pretty funny,hopkins was getting pissed...n when he saw calzaghe encouraging it..he went over n had a face off...good stuff

Comment

• lol this is one funny thread

Comment

• Maybe already posted...

"YOU'RE ****, AND U KNOW U ARE!"

and

"YOU FAT BASTARD"

are 2 catchy chants.

Oh also...and quite fitting "THE REFEREE'S A WANKER"

Comment

• dadon you are by far the ******est poster on this board.

Comment

Im half white
                      Top half or bottom half?

Comment

Working...
                      X