Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the "Hatton Wonderland" chant, what else do brits chant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
    everyone on this planet desends from africa.. no matter if your 4 inch thick skull can accept that or not.. so what is the point of that Q?
    I thought we all came from plancton and bactreia? thats what Darwens theory of evolution states
    So I take it your a black American of African descent?

Comment

• Originally posted by feed-the-goat View Post
      I thought we all came from plancton and bactreia? thats what Darwens theory of evolution states
      So I take it your a black American of African descent?
      no im mixed

Comment

everyone on this planet desends from africa.. no matter if your 4 inch thick skull can accept that or not.. so what is the point of that Q?
        I dont totally accept that, I dont totally buy evolution.

Its funny, because not surprisingly if you are a student of history, this newfound "fact" is the basis for a lot of racism in the West.

Comment

no im mixed
          so your descendants were probably not even on the American continent during the American revolution?
          Do not criticise the British as you would probably not be lucky enough to have the life u do without them undergoing hardships and leaving their land to set up a new life in America

Comment

• Wow where has this forum been all my life.
            Dadon mate you are amazing, dont ever change.
            You are an insiration to all 1 billion Americans.
            P.S. I dont come from Africa, im from England.

Comment

• Originally posted by moggo View Post
              Wow where has this forum been all my life.
              Dadon mate you are amazing, dont ever change.
              You are an insiration to all 1 billion Americans.
              P.S. I dont come from Africa, im from England.
              what part of manc u from

Comment

• Im from Oldham. I so nearly went over to US to watch Hatton fight. Im so very glad i didnt, me and my mates stayed at home and elbowed each other in the face instead, same thing but 1600 quid cheaper lol.

Comment

Im from Oldham. I so nearly went over to US to watch Hatton fight. Im so very glad i didnt, me and my mates stayed at home and elbowed each other in the face instead, same thing but 1600 quid cheaper lol.
                  lol Im from newton heath, I'm at work in chadderton as we speak. it's a small world

Comment

• Sure is. Ill be posting on here quite a bit from now on. BTW, newton heath is about as ****ty as oldham is from what iv seen when iv passed through it. (at speed, with my car doors locked)

Comment

Sure is. Ill be posting on here quite a bit from now on. BTW, newton heath is about as ****ty as oldham is from what iv seen when iv passed through it. (at speed, with my car doors locked)
                      its not as bad as oldham lol
                      what part of oldham u from, i lived in clarkesfield for a bit untill i bought a house and moved back to newton heath

Comment

Working...
                      X