Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the "Hatton Wonderland" chant, what else do brits chant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post

does anyone?
    Priceless.

Comment

you brits didnt riot in america becuase its not your country you already came in here once and tryed to take it and we sent you back on your wooden peices of **** you guys call boats.. so the brits already knew that even though they got 20,000 but america has bout 1 billion they dint want us to beat there asss
      HAHAHAHAHAHA I always thought you were a ****ing whiny *****, Dadon, but I was wrong. GREAT post.

Comment

not an alt.. just a poster that is bored

you brits didnt riot in america becuase its not your country you already came in here once and tryed to take it and we sent you back on your wooden peices of **** you guys call boats.. so the brits already knew that even though they got 20,000 but america has bout 1 billion they dint want us to beat there asss
        1 billion what...? People?!?!

Comment

not an alt.. just a poster that is bored
          and is trying to have some fun..

does anyone?

i really dont know what u said
          but i will reply like this here

how ****ing thick are u? u didnt beat anyone, it was the brits who wanted independance from king and country that revolted against the Brits loyal to the queen
          Now your an immigrant from somewhere as i take it your not native to your land so you should thank the British for setting up your country

what i said was that us from manchester don't go causing trouble or getting upset at poxy things

Comment

• Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
            Priceless.

idk if you with me or not. so ima say **** you

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            LMFAO!!!!!
            ..??..

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
            HAHAHAHAHAHA I always thought you were a ****ing whiny *****, Dadon, but I was wrong. GREAT post.

thank you thank you.. i only speak the truth. thats why these british slobs are getting mad

Comment

wow! wat a diff
              thats like me saying im from minnesotan not wisconsin..
              who give a ****
              no it would be like you saying you were canadian and not american

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironside View Post
                1 billion what...? People?!?!

yes

Originally posted by feed-the-goat View Post
                how ****ing thick are u? u didnt beat anyone, it was the brits who wanted independance from king and country that revolted against the Brits loyal to the queen
                Now your an immigrant from somewhere as i take it your not native to your land so you should thank the British for setting up your country

what i said was that us from manchester don't go causing trouble or getting upset at poxy things

umm... no the hole fcking country got thir ass HANDED to them by 13 colonies.. LMFAO.. brits always talk a big game but never come through

Comment

• Originally posted by feed-the-goat View Post
                  no it would be like you saying you were canadian and not american
                  right heffer

Comment

• where are your descendents from dadon

Comment

• Originally posted by feed-the-goat View Post
                      where are your descendents from dadon
                      everyone on this planet desends from africa.. no matter if your 4 inch thick skull can accept that or not.. so what is the point of that Q?

Comment

Working...
                      X