Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the "Hatton Wonderland" chant, what else do brits chant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by porlie View Post
    How many points mate?? Do you goto any of the games, my mates gotta season ticket and hes in the mindset of relegation now lol.
    2K, i'll put it in me sig?

I go to the games in and around London, last game was at Chelsea last week which was like watching paint dry

I go to the SOL about 4/5 times a season, my next game will probably be Pompey in January.

Our season hinges on how we spend in January, but am hearing the right names if my source up the N.E is as reliable as he usually is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      2K, i'll put it in me sig?

I go to the games in and around London, last game was at Chelsea last week which was like watching paint dry

I go to the SOL about 4/5 times a season, my next game will probably be Pompey in January.

Our season hinges on how we spend in January, but am hearing the right names if my source up the N.E is as reliable as he usually is.
      I saw sunderland at eastlands when they came to play city. imo they are not going down. They might get tonked of a few teams but they will get enouhg points to stay up
      I'll have some points on the mackems staying up if anyone wants it

Comment

• Not been to a City game since we were ****e. Curse that Atlantic Ocean... And when I'm next in Blighty I won't get to see them either, I'm coming over in the summer. Oh well, there's always the cricket.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Not been to a City game since we were ****e. Curse that Atlantic Ocean... And when I'm next in Blighty I won't get to see them either, I'm coming over in the summer. Oh well, there's always the cricket.
          when u coming home fella?

Comment

• "the referee's a wanker!"

Comment

Working...
            X