Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Shocks, Knocks Hatton Out in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I was one of the brits who said that Floyd Mayweather would be worn down by Hatton's relentless pressure, but he is such a class act that he Ricky could not hit his body or his chin.
    I have never seen a boxer that could defend both body and head like that.
    He was just as good inside as he was standing off.
    He was the full package tonight and proved he is the best pound for pound on the planet today.
    I hope he doesn't retire just yet.
    The brittish commentary team were harping on about Ricky not being a true welterweight which is true but based on tonight the difference in class is too big for Ricky to win this fight at any weight

Comment

• good fight. awesome finish

nice one mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by skilspaydabills View Post
        Hats off to Ricky though he showed he belongs in the ring with one of the best. He put up a very tough fight.
        he fell into mayweather games but never thought the KO came it was a good performance by floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grappler_Baki60 View Post
          I was ****ing insulted when I said PBF was stronger! Btw Hatton and Floyd are the same size. Floyd just has a little bit more mass
          I told people REPEATEDLY that Floyd was stronger. They called me all kinda names.

I told them that around rounds 8/9, Floyd would start landing hard shots and punishing Ricky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grappler_Baki60 View Post
            I was ****ing insulted when I said PBF was stronger! Btw Hatton and Floyd are the same size. Floyd just has a little bit more mass
            I told people REPEATEDLY that Floyd was stronger. They called me all kinda names.

I told them that around rounds 8/9, Floyd would start landing hard shots and punishing Ricky.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler View Post
              A massive ring and a biased ref goes a long way.
              lol at the excuses.

Comment

• I'm definitely a mayweather hater, but I've never doubted that he was going to win this fight. The only thing that surprised me was that he threw more than one punch at a time.

I do agree, to a point, with the poster who said Cortez made it mayweather's fight. He did so early on, but when he realized they were still punching in there he stopped somewhere around the third round. Hatton has no excuses. Sadly, Mayweather won. A sad sad day for the dignity of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                  DOMINICAN DIOS SAID TENTH ROUND TKO.

Why did they send this goofy little Brit **** to fight Floyd? Are you pinkboyz even SERIOUS with that??
                  stfu you gob****e, I'd love to see how well you'd do against that "goofy little brit ****" then we'll see how smart you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler View Post
                    A massive ring and a biased ref goes a long way.
                    Shut up douche twat.
                    Mayweather let him hug, could have turned him at anytime, ala the last few rounds.
                    hatton makes no excuses now quit with the crap.
                    It was a fair fight and mayweather pulled away by stepping the gears up.
                    Far too good for Hatton, Hatton said it himself.

Comment

• it was a shock. i called for an 11th round knockout. so yes i am quite shocked it happened a round early. i'm usually pretty good at pickin them exact when i call for a knockout. oh well. good fight floyd....

Comment

Working...
                      X