Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfonzo Gomez suicidal? Want's to face Cotto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfonzo Gomez suicidal? Want's to face Cotto...

AC: Well quickly, there's some big fights coming up in your weight class, one being with Miguel Cotto and Shane Mosley. How do you see that fight going?

AG: Well I really kinda want Miguel Cotto to win because I'm looking forward to fighting him next year hopefully. I feel that fight can build interest because of the Mexican and Puerto Rican kind of rivalry that's been going on for many years, like De La Hoya vs Trinidad and Chavez vs. Camacho. Shane Mosley is definitely a veteran and I've never seen him not be composed in the ring. He always knows what he's doing and follows his gameplan. Miguel Cotto is the type of fighter that tries to wear you down and get you to throw your gameplan out the window, but I don't see Mosley folding in this fight so I'm kinda leaning towards Mosley.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content1199.html

I could see this fight happening IF Cotto beats Mosley...I would give Fonzo 3 rounds b4 he goes into a coma..

Gomez TKO 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Gomez TKO 2.
      Pleeease, Gomez almost had his life taken away by Ben Takie...

Comment

cotto ko inside 5

Comment

Suicidal? dude If I was him I'd cut off an arm to fight Cotto.

He'd receive the biggest payday of his career times 1000.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Took the words out of my mouth.

I don't think Gomez is delusional. He wants a big fight that when he's done boxing he can retire off of.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

True. But imo he would receive a career ending beatdown...

Comment

Cotto would get no credit for that win other than being a murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by skilspaydabills View Post
                  Cotto would get no credit for that win other than being a murderer.
                  That's good enough. It could happen here in PR, boxing fans here in PR are kinda sadistic...

Comment

Gomez is obviously just blowing his horn for a big pay day and who can blame him?

Considering he left the Contender as the guy most people liked but didn't think he would go anywhere, he has done OK.

The fact that he can even be mentioned in the same sentence as Cotto has got to be good for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X