Collapse
No announcement yet.

McCline To Protest Loss To Sam Peter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i'm gonna announce this hear and now. Vitali is done, he's injury prone and if he wins the title it definetly won't be good for the division. It's same situation with Valuev, boring ass fighter. Valuev and Vitali are both bad for the division and won't let any sun shine on it.

Comment

If Vitali won the title he would retire or get hurt again. Were never going to have a undisputed champ again at this rate!

Comment

Wow, what a ****in mess the hw division has become just when we thought things were getting sorted out. And the biggest factor driving this disarray is that the sanctioning bodies are not ordering their champions to fight frequently enough. It’s ****in October and the WBC champion or interim whatever, has only fought once this year!!! That’s a disgrace and just alienates fans and prospective ones.

There’s really an easy solution to this mess: The sanctioning bodies have to order or even encourage their respective champions to fight at least 3 times per year. And really, that’s not asking too much from a professional athlete….

Comment

Originally posted by mrhicks View Post
          if you had peter winning your a mud flap wearin dumb ass ...

mcline won that fight
          Besides knocking peter down what did mccline do in that fight to dominate or hurt peter? Nothing. He started to fade and thats when peter started landed that right hand more. Mccline should have finished off peter when he had him hurt but he didn't therefore he lost. You don't knock a man down three times and have him hurt and not finish him.

Comment

He should protest himself for letting that fat **** Peter off the hook. He had Peter out and because of his lack of conditioning, he lost whatever little stamina he had and could not finish Peter off.

After watching this fight I said to my friends that I give McCline credit because he fought Peter without fear. Wlad fought Peter very cautiously with fear because Peter was an unknown and all we ever saw from Peter was his hard punch. If Wlad went after Peter the way McCline did, Wlad would probably have knocked Peter out. In this fight Peter showed how vulnerable he was to the left hook and uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
              okay i'm gonna announce this hear and now. Vitali is done, he's injury prone and if he wins the title it definetly won't be good for the division. It's same situation with Valuev, boring ass fighter. Valuev and Vitali are both bad for the division and won't let any sun shine on it.
              Vitali seems to be having 'Major Surgery' every fricken 2 weeks!!!

Comment

I had Peter winning the fight by a slim margin. McCline really shocked him (and boxing fans) early on. However, McCline all but stopped throwing punches in the later rounds and was almost stopped by Peter and was only saved by the bell(I think in round 10 it was). If McCLine didn't gas the way he did he would've won, but you've got to give Peter credit for picking himself off the canvas 3 times and then battering McCLine in the later rounds.

Comment

I don't think McCline has grounds

Comment

Originally posted by Peterp View Post
                    I don't think McCline has grounds
                    Whats that from. He lost the first round. He won the second 10-8 and the third 10-7. By the end of the 3rd he was up by 4 points. He then went on to win the 8th and the 10th rounds. If you even give him one of them it ends up a draw and that lucky for Peter. Mccline won this fight. Simple.

Comment

Yeah, they only robbed mccline because of his age. They want a young champion, even though peters chin is obviously iffy.

Comment

Working...
                      X