Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will be the next big thing in philippine boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw i got my cards on bernabe concepcion, somebody grab this boy now, before his prize skyrockets.

Comment

Of all the fighters out there from the Philippines, Nonito Donaire is clearly the best of them all. He has an Americanized style that enables him to do more things. I speak with him almost everyday, the guy is an intense fighting machine. He just entered pre-lim training, lifting weights to bulk up to around 130 so when he loses weight for a fight, he'll be strong. He's targeting Fernando Montiel and Cristian Mijares at 115, because he can't get a big fight at 112. I asked him about Arce, and he explained that it would be a mismatch because Arce lacks any technical skill.

Banal is a little better than Bautista with his feet, but he still only gives back and forward. He needs to get a better trainer, because from what I hear Roach isn't doing anything for the fights not named Pacquiao.

I also heard a rumor that Nonito Donaire Sr is trying to get Boom Boom to train with him in San Leandro, which would be good to give him an Americanized style.

Comment

aj "bazooka" banal
        nonito "flash" donaire
        jimrex jacca

Comment

LOL arce would KO Donaire jr's ass in the first round...

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
            Your making way to much out of that World cup! Yes you guys won and congratulations but if you really think that was Mexicos best or even Prospects than you just dont know boxing or atleast Mexican boxing. Everybody that knows boxing knows that the only fights that matter were the 2 main events the rest were just stepping stones for your so called Pinoy prospects. Oscar knows that Fillipinos are STARTING! to follow boxing and he's trying to cash in on you guys because he knows you guys support your fighters so he's looking for that next Paquiao.
            How clearly do you Phillipinos want it???? There, this guy said exactly the truth, now learn from him.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
              How clearly do you Phillipinos want it???? There, this guy said exactly the truth, now learn from him.

What an idiot. That really wasn't the Philippines vs. Mexico, it was the ALA boxing gym vs. Mexico. All those boys come from 1 gym out of hundreds in the P.I. To think that was the Philippines best or even prospects, except for Gorres and Banal on the Undercards, are trying to come up with ways to deal with it better. Batawang is older than Gerry though he did not fight, Gabi is far from a prospect but will give anyone in his class fits, Penalosa is retiring.
              Mexico had a good prospect in Roman and not just a prospect but a former world champ in the Undercards vs. an 18 yr old with 13 fights and a dreamer who never had a title. Don't try to make it like this was the P.I.s best. New names are poppin up all the time now much to Hecky's dismay. Oh well live it sucka.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                What an idiot. That really wasn't the Philippines vs. Mexico, it was the ALA boxing gym vs. Mexico. All those boys come from 1 gym out of hundreds in the P.I. To think that was the Philippines best or even prospects, except for Gorres and Banal on the Undercards, are trying to come up with ways to deal with it better. Batawang is older than Gerry though he did not fight, Gabi is far from a prospect but will give anyone in his class fits, Penalosa is retiring.
                Mexico had a good prospect in Roman and not just a prospect but a former world champ in the Undercards vs. an 18 yr old with 13 fights and a dreamer who never had a title. Don't try to make it like this was the P.I.s best. New names are poppin up all the time now much to Hecky's dismay. Oh well live it sucka.

LOL crediting those taxi cab drivers in the World Cup proves you dont know **** about boxing, its ok your just getting into the sport..
                Which boxing fight was the first one you saw? Pac vs Marco? JMM? or Morales?

Comment

Originally posted by Pons View Post
                  What you are talking about? If anyone got exposed it's Mexican fighter. Do you know your math? ITS CLEAR 5 TO 1 FOR PHILIPPINES DURING THE WORLD CUP.
                  You wanna talk about being exposed?
                  Phillipines best fighters getting their ass beat up and KO'd...

Mayol down!

Bumtista down! (chicken dancing too)

Viloria out! (twice)

Suico out!

Also;
                  Montiel > Gorres
                  PDL > Penalosa

Whos getting exposed now? *****.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                    LOL crediting those taxi cab drivers in the World Cup proves you dont know **** about boxing, its ok your just getting into the sport..
                    Which boxing fight was the first one you saw? Pac vs Marco? JMM? or Morales?
                    Ha hahaha hahaha ha, ha hahaha ha!! Goin straight the trash with this. Ha hahaha ha, ha hahaha ha.

**** you damn hypocritical fa99ot. Who was jumpin up and down like he was on his boyfriends dick when Marquez beat Jaca who took a caca, and when Juan Diaz beat Suico. You talk about giving credit hahahaha!!! you had videos out and **** and were celebrating like a little lesbian. Why don't you actually ****in start watching fights instead of gazing at the nut and asses of the fighters. Gat dammit Hector you are one stupid little *****.

Comment

aj banal!!

Comment

Working...
                      X