Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will be the next big thing in philippine boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
    bottom line one mexican got KTFO by another vice versa but sitll the philippines won by a 5-1 margin period..
    Well said and thats all that really needs to be said. Some people here can't face those facts

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
      Ythat was before i knew who was gonna be the ones in Mexico's team, turned out to be ****ty so i cared less about it. Just waited for De Leon to KO bumtista's ass and HE DID lol!
      nice try with your lame excuses....

Comment

Originally posted by bongkoy View Post
        nice try with your lame excuses....
        The card was already set long before you made those comments. Only changes made was Ortz fought Z instead of Banal, Batawang fight got canceled, Banal fought someone more on his experience level. Young undefeated prospect Roman got upset by a nobody and now a bum, Ortiz former champ got beat by a someone whos never held a title and is now a bum. Gabi beat a journeyman like himself and you can call his opponent a bum, Gabi gets my respect. Penalosa beat Gonzales so I guess Gonzales in now a bum. If Ponce lost you'd be the first to back stab his ass and call him a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut View Post
          Then that means you're a plain racist and only picked boxers based on nationality.
          Obviously, and thats alright as long as he gives credit.... He was hoping the world cup to be fights like Suico vs. Castillo, Bobby Pac vs. Juan Diaz, Gabi vs. Martin Castillo, Arce vs. Batawang. Mismatches like that he seems to gloat about and make examples of when the Mexicans win but can't take the opposite even though I thought the matchups in the world cup were fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            The card was already set long before you made those comments. Only changes made was Ortz fought Z instead of Banal, Batawang fight got canceled, Banal fought someone more on his experience level. Young undefeated prospect Roman got upset by a nobody and now a bum, Ortiz former champ got beat by a someone whos never held a title and is now a bum. Gabi beat a journeyman like himself and you can call his opponent a bum, Gabi gets my respect. Penalosa beat Gonzales so I guess Gonzales in now a bum. If Ponce lost you'd be the first to back stab his ass and call him a bum.

if those didn't hit xcaret's bottom, i don't know what else can. the guy must be a real sick or a plain dumb ****. i mean, how can you say you support your own then drop them like a hot potato after they lost.

Comment

any news on yukka gejon? i think he's a very good fighter too but mostly fight in japan coz his got a jap for a manager.

Comment

Nonito "Flash" Donaire will be exciting to watch as he attempts to Unify and AJ "Bazooka" Banal. Batawang if he wins against Solis.

Comment

Bumtista OF COURSE!!

Nah seriously, dino is right, phillipines boxing is done... All their prospects are getting exposed or going to get exposed. Each "prospect" that hasnt gotten beat has a Mexican champion waiting for him, and i guarantee you they will get stomped like Mayol and Bumtista have.
                  What you are talking about? If anyone got exposed it's Mexican fighter. Do you know your math? ITS CLEAR 5 TO 1 FOR PHILIPPINES DURING THE WORLD CUP.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Don't you wish that my fat friend. I think Concepcion or Banal seem to be the most exciting of the known prospects. Alot of dudes comming out the works. The world cup was composed only of ALA gym fighters, there are hundreds of gyms in the P.I. outside of the visya region. Damn all Pinoy fighters seem to be bisaya. 1 gym took out Mexico in WC though. Thats friggin the ****.
                    Your making way to much out of that World cup! Yes you guys won and congratulations but if you really think that was Mexicos best or even Prospects than you just dont know boxing or atleast Mexican boxing. Everybody that knows boxing knows that the only fights that matter were the 2 main events the rest were just stepping stones for your so called Pinoy prospects. Oscar knows that Fillipinos are STARTING! to follow boxing and he's trying to cash in on you guys because he knows you guys support your fighters so he's looking for that next Paquiao.

Comment

Ythat was before i knew who was gonna be the ones in Mexico's team, turned out to be ****ty so i cared less about it. Just waited for De Leon to KO bumtista's ass and HE DID lol!

i dont believe mexico has ****ty boxers but you said it

stop hiding in ponce's skirt *****. all you say is about ponce ponce ponce.

***** stop suckin his **** now.

Comment

Working...
                      X