Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Hatton Have Beaten Tszyu if They Fought in the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Hatton Have Beaten Tszyu if They Fought in the US?

Seeing as Hatton has looked terrible in his fights in the US except against Castillo who was completely shot, do you think Hatton would still have beaten Tsyzu if the fight had happen somewhere in the US? Would the American refs let him get away with all the rough tactics he used in Manchester?
    Yes
    68.29%
    No
    31.71%

Hatton would be Tsyzu 99 out of a 100 times no matter when or where they fought. Hatton is a good fighter and is just a bad matchup for Tszyu. He has much more speed, is just as strong, and he can get on the inside of Tszyu who loves to have space. People sweat Tszyu but he could definatly be rattled if you had the right game plan. I also have no sympathy to Tszyu when it comes to rough housing because he was also famous for it

Comment

I think Tszyu would have beaten Hatton on US soil. That fight was a travesty of justice.

Comment

he would have beaten him anywhere. Alot of you ******s have been saying that he wouldn't get away with his smothering style in the states, yet he has done it three times no. It has nothing to do with the officiating in Britain.

Comment

sin i was hoping that you'd crawled into a hole and died last saturday, but unfortunately for everyone here that wasn't the case.

Comment

NO He would Not

Comment

The man has a point. Hatton is indeed the typical white hope fighter. He has some skills but the fact he was always fought the worst opposition available makes you question his so called skills.

Comment

I don't understand the poll. Hatton basically destroyed him. Why would the location change anything? It isn't like he won a questionable decision or rallied behind tremendous fan support for some heroic moment Rocky style, or anything along those lines. He just was the much better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  The man has a point. Hatton is indeed the typical white hope fighter. He has some skills but the fact he was always fought the worst opposition available makes you question his so called skills.
                  How was Tszyu the worst available at 140, you stupid prick?

Comment

I think the reffing thing is overplayed by you children - Hatton should have had a point deducted for the low blow but thats about it.

Hatton beating Tszyu was due to a combination of factors.

Hatton's ability
                    Hatton's style
                    Tszyu's age

$in, I wish I could say it was good to have you back...mind you its been very much the same without you.

Comment

Working...
                    X