Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Legacy: Calzaghe or Ottke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoevever voted for Ottke knows absolutely nothing about this great sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Ottke didnt cheat.
      Its not his fault judges liked him.
      Its not exactly the judges only though is it. I only seen one Ottke fight and that was against Robin Reid. The referee was so protective of Ottke that everytime Robing Reid threw a punch at Ottke he was deducted a point for wanting to hurt Ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
        That is appalling, a so-called ATG at 168 only has 6 KO's on his record from 30+ wins. wtf?
        Ottke is no ATG, but not because he has a low KO%, but because he lacks the resume and accomplishments and CLEAR victories.

Some greats like Pep and Ortiz had putrid KO percentages, only slightly better than Ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Its not exactly the judges only though is it. I only seen one Ottke fight and that was against Robin Reid. The referee was so protective of Ottke that everytime Robing Reid threw a punch at Ottke he was deducted a point for wanting to hurt Ottke.
          Ottke was a ***got that fight, he kept looking at the ref when Reid was throwing legal punches. Little *****, I'd ****ing kick that ****s ass. **** ottke he's a ****ing fraud, he thinks because he got a lucky ko of mundine that makes up for how much of a protected fighter he is. He lost like every single fight of his except the mundine fight. ****ing fraud he is
          Last edited by EliteSoldier; 06-04-2007, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
            Ottke was a ***got that fight, he kept looking at the jude when Reid was throwing legal punches. Little *****, I'd ****ing kick that ****s ass. **** ottke he's a ****ing fraud, he thinks because he got a lucky ko of mundine that makes up for how much of a protected fighter he is. He lost like every single fight of his except the mundine fight. ****ing fraud he is
            I agree. I had heard about how protected Ottke was before the Reid v Ottke fight and i was thinking to myself, "surely people are exageratting a bit about Ottke, being protected" But when i saw Reid and Ottke i was shocked to see that it was true. Worse bias referee i ever saw.

Comment

The only credible thing about Ottke's career was his chin. All it took was for someone to knock him out and his game was over. But nobody ever did.

Comment

mitchel, brewer and reid were all screwed over by otke, im quite sure johnson was too. that leaves otke with only one good win against mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by riza View Post
                  mitchel, brewer and reid were all screwed over by otke, im quite sure johnson was too. that leaves otke with only one good win against mundine.
                  Haven't seen the whole mundine fight, but mundine probably got careless and Ottke landed a lucky ass shot.

Comment

Of all the fights I’ve seen of his, these fighters all lost decisions they shouldn’t have against him.

Brewer (x2)*
                    Mitchell*
                    Reid*
                    Johnson*
                    Markussen
                    Larsen*
                    Tate
                    Branco

*=Huge robberies

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                      Of all the fights I’ve seen of his, these fighters all lost decisions they shouldn’t have against him.

Brewer (x2)*
                      Mitchell*
                      Reid*
                      Johnson*
                      Markussen
                      Larsen*
                      Tate
                      Branco

*=Huge robberies
                      Hahahaha, Reid didn't even have a cut or bruise on his face in that fight. Reid dominated that fight, and Ottke's face was beaten up. Reid, should have realized he was going to get robbed. Reid should have just kept punching that loser Ottke in his dick. Ottke is worse then the judges and the ref. He basically signals the ref the whole fight saying help me reids kicking my ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X