• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
    Ottke = Worldbeater.
    Surely you mean Worldcheater??? lol
    Last edited by porlie; 06-04-2007, 02:53 PM. Reason: needed more

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      neither. because they fought either, old or unknown people. and still people bash floyd mayweather for quality of opposition lol. anyway, its too late for even cal now. didnt want to get wet in the atlantic, as a result only nut huggers know him. sven is better, but still not close to his competition. why havent we seen ottke vs prime roy jones? or bernard hoppkins? i dont want to bash those fighters but their managers who over protect them. its crazy what they do in germany!
      No ways Sven better he only beat people because he was given decisions he shouldnt have been. His carrer legacy is based on cheating so how the **** can anyone rate him and respect his record?? The guys a fraud a ****ing joke.
      Last edited by porlie; 06-04-2007, 02:56 PM. Reason: spellin mistake

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        Ottke got to them first. If robberies don't count then you have to take away Calzaghe's win against Reid, which is considered the best of his career...
        I like how you say that as though its in any way undeniably true.

Comment

ottke would have beaten calzaghe so its a tough call, they both are frauds who get more gifts than little kids on christmas so i really dont know, 2 of the best for sure though

Comment

Originally posted by satori555 View Post
            ottke would have beaten calzaghe so its a tough call, they both are frauds who get more gifts than little kids on christmas so i really dont know, 2 of the best for sure though

I take it your joking Satori ,your in the wrong profession mate you should be up on stage telling jokes like that hahaha.
            Ottke wouldve only beaten Joe if theyd fought in Germany and then it wouldnt went without saying Joe couldnt win, if he KO'ed Ottke he'd have been disqualified the germans would've said it was from an illegal blow and if he'd went to points well who wins in Germany on points?? The home fighters thats who.

Comment

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
              Joe could beat Robin with one arm behind his back
              He got a questionable decision with both hands behind his back, so Id say your totally wrong.

Comment

On paper its clearly Ottke, but he got gift decisions and wasnt a good fighter.
                Its amusing to see that his 5 best wins are better than Joe's, though.

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
                  Surely you mean Worldcheater??? lol
                  Ottke didnt cheat.
                  Its not his fault judges liked him.

Comment

****ing gay topic

Comment

calzaghe.....

Comment

Working...
                      X