No announcement yet.

Hatton: "I'm Convinced I Can Beat Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
    I joined after you! You couldn't have read my posts before you joined because there were none.
    Thus why there was a 'lol' bit and the end of my post.

It was a joke,

Even though you weren't here, he was still better than you.

Get it.

Comment

I joined after you! You couldn't have read my posts before you joined because there were none.
      Just for the record, how you have joined after me when your join date is march 2007 and mine is April 2007?

You got a time machine or summin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        Just for the record, how you have joined after me when your join date is march 2007 and mine is April 2007?

Is this another joke? lol

Comment

Is this another joke? lol
          Not this time, so are you gonna answer this, or are you gonna duck it?

Here is what you said

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
          Ill ask you again.............

Comment

You were a member before me, but you were banned. Rejoining is not the same as joining for the first time.
            Last edited by Steelhammer86; 05-28-2007, 01:31 PM.

Comment

You were a member before me, but you got banned. Rejoining is not the same as joining for the first time.
              You are a ******, ive have never posted on boxing scene before,

Ask Admin for the IP adress, this is my one and only account.

Dont ever talk to me about credibility again.

lol. Goodnight Irene.

Comment

Spelling doesnt, it just annoying when you dodge clear facts, but we both know im ice cold. lol.

Annoying is going 2-0 down in the champions league QF 1st leg to Palermo, on Pro Evolution,

Technical_Skill is scoring twice to make it 2-2 and give myself a chance of winning in Italy next leg.
                Id just like to add for anyone who is interested in Pro evo, i won the 2nd leg in ltaly 2-0, Sergio Ramos and Sergio Aguero with the goals, Hala Real Madrid. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by porlie View Post
                  Hatton could beat PBF by wearing him down,keeping on top of him getting him demoralised and making him fight toe to toe.
                  LOL... LMAO

Comment

• Oscar could have beaten Floyd. He was there for the taking, but Oscar lacked the faith in his stamina. Hatton has and BELIEVES he has plenty of stamina. He would comed after Floyd all night and never get tired. The last time we saw a highly skilled fighter go after Floyd hardcore was Mayweather-Castillo I, and we know how that fight was for Floyd.

In any case, Hatton could beat Floyd but it would not be easy. But I think Floyd having gone up to 150 helps Hatton a little.

Comment

• Hatton quite possibly at 140...Mayweather at any weight over 140

Comment

Working...
                      X