Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton: "I'm Convinced I Can Beat Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Hatton leave the division if he really wanted the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      But its the same for Hatton. Who cares that PBF thinks he can beat hatton and his fans think he can beat hatton. PBF thinks he would beeat SRR. Everyone thinks they can beat Hatton. Kostya thought he could beat Hatton. Everyone seems to think they can beat Hatton but doing it is actully the problem.
      All im saying they have to box and i want to see it. THe problem i have is that some people think that PBF is the god almighty and that he dont have to box Hatton to PROVE what he and his fans think. Its as if just because PBF is p4p no1 he dont have to fight Hatton or something when it is the one people want to see.
      you know he offered hatton a fight and he declined. hatton is off and on he wants to fight but when it's time he doesn't. all he is doing is keeping his name out there. that fight could of happened right after gatti/floyd when hatton was ringside and didn't. this doesn't fall on floyd if the fight doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        Im glad i made you laugh, make sure you dont fall onto any of those ****s you got lying around your house.
        LMAO, these skirts are crazy huh.

Comment

• I can't wait for june 23rd and I hope that PU named Hatton gets his butt handed to him so I won't have to hear his name no more!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
            I joined after you! You couldn't have read my posts before you joined because there were none.
            Your join date is Mar 2007, his is April 2007...

Comment

• Originally posted by Parody View Post
              Your join date is Mar 2007, his is April 2007...
              But wasn't he here before under a different name and banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
                But wasn't he here before under a different name and banned?
                What part of this dont you understand?

I have NEVER posted on boxingscene before.

Do you fancy me?

Cos you keep talking about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  But its the same for Hatton. Who cares that PBF thinks he can beat hatton and his fans think he can beat hatton. PBF thinks he would beeat SRR. Everyone thinks they can beat Hatton. Kostya thought he could beat Hatton. Everyone seems to think they can beat Hatton but doing it is actully the problem.
                  All im saying they have to box and i want to see it. THe problem i have is that some people think that PBF is the god almighty and that he dont have to box Hatton to PROVE what he and his fans think. Its as if just because PBF is p4p no1 he dont have to fight Hatton or something when it is the one people want to see.
                  Cause Floyd has beaten 12 world champs.
                  Hes beaten people better than Hatton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                    Cause Floyd has beaten 12 world champs.
                    Hes beaten people better than Hatton.
                    Which 12 world champs? He hasn't even beaten 12 world title beltholders. He's beaten six. I'm not dis*****g that over the course of his career Mayweather has beaten better opposition than Hatton has, but let's not start inventing titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xcel View Post
                      Why did Hatton leave the division if he really wanted the fight?
                      Why did he sign a 3 fight deal with HBO that specifically did not involve Floyd Mayweather if he really wanted to fight him/thought he could beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X