Hatton: "I'm Convinced I Can Beat Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    are u serious???pbf was not the one without courage get that straight
    yeah seriously, what a *****. I mean he didnt fight 24 pounds above his weight class against a 5 time champion and lock for the Hall of Fame in a pick 'em fight.
    Hatton is the one who has the courage and the balls to go to 147 pounds, squeek out a victory, claim he will give a rematch, go back on his word, move back down to 140 pounds and fight a fighter with 17 wins coming off a gift decision.
    Thats courage.

Comment

• Yes, I agree. I think Ricky would bust up PBF's knuckles with his face!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRboxingfan View Post
        Yes, I agree. I think Ricky would bust up PBF's knuckles with his face!
        That is true, theres a good chance Floyd could hurt one of his hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          yeah seriously, what a *****. I mean he didnt fight 24 pounds above his weight class against a 5 time champion and lock for the Hall of Fame in a pick 'em fight.
          Hatton is the one who has the courage and the balls to go to 147 pounds, squeek out a victory, claim he will give a rematch, go back on his word, move back down to 140 pounds and fight a fighter with 17 wins coming off a gift decision.
          Thats courage.
          Thank you and good night.

Comment

• hatton is the fattest man ever to step into a ring, on top of that he even won a couple fights so i think he deserves hall of fame for that i dont care what you say

Comment

• Originally posted by satori555 View Post
              hatton is the fattest man ever to step into a ring, on top of that he even won a couple fights so i think he deserves hall of fame for that i dont care what you say
              Lmao, tried not to laugh, didnt quite make it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                Dumb-ASS

Im comparing the things those two have over pbf, not who would win in a fight between them.
                1) There's no need for the insults. That only indicates your insecurity. I won't respond to the insult.

2) I was illustrating how Oscar has so many advantages over Hatton...and if Oscar couldn't beat Floyd , then it would be highly unlikely that Hatton would find a way.

Although I don't subscribe to triangle theories, it leaves one to wonder what advantage that Hatton would bring into the ring vs Floyd. At least Oscar had size, strength and experience. What does RH bring?

Comment

please dont tell me your trying the he beat him so that means he can beat him argument.
                  its for ignorant high school fans.
                  actually Im clearly looking at specific skillsets, and doing it as a boxer and COLLEGE student.

Comment

please dont tell me your trying the he beat him so that means he can beat him argument.
                    its for ignorant high school fans.
                    Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                    1) There's no need for the insults. That only indicates your insecurity. I won't respond to the insult.

2) I was illustrating how Oscar has so many advantages over Hatton...and if Oscar couldn't beat Floyd , then it would be highly unlikely that Hatton would find a way.

Although I don't subscribe to triangle theories, it leaves one to wonder what advantage that Hatton would bring into the ring vs Floyd. At least Oscar had size, strength and experience. What does RH bring?
                    Im saying that Hatton could possibly compete, but not providing definite answers. Obviously no one knows for sure. Hatton brings mobility and power from all angles.

And sorry for insulting you, but that avatar is gross I must say. It isnt ***y at ALL.

Comment

• Do you think Hatton's performance against Urango would be good enough to beat Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X