No announcement yet.

After 20 Title Defenses...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    Why has Calzaghe only faced one other champion?
    Reid and Woodhall priced themselves out of unifications. Beyer admitted he 'wasn't ready'. Ottke - no comment. Kessler turned down offers in '05.

Nobody can argue that Calzaghe has been the #1 in the division for 10 years straight, and that is phenonemal.

He's the greatest British fighter ever.

Comment

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
      Reid and Woodhall priced themselves out of unifications. Beyer admitted he 'wasn't ready'. Ottke - no comment. Kessler turned down offers in '05.

Nobody can argue that Calzaghe has been the #1 in the division for 10 years straight, and that is phenonemal.

He's the greatest British fighter ever.
      What better than Lennox Lewis?

Lol, come on Geoff, Supermiddleweights is a shocking divsion, and has been for some time. He hasnt had enough competition for anyone to call him the best ever british fighter.

Comment

Calzaghe's beat everyone, just everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
          There is no poster who comes on this board day after day for the main purpose of discrediting PBF. Some people dislike Floyd, you may see a negative post from time to time, but there's no one like $iN with an obsessive need to prove he's really no good. Count the daily threads and posts by $iN, with the same theme day after day. The most important thing in $iN's life seems to be proving British boxers are mediocre!
          He isnt the only one, and you people keep posting in his threads, which do the best numbers on NSB for a reason, I brought back this topic via another thread, and he simply carried it on, so no, he probably wasnt fire starting,

In short, give the dude a break, i can name names of people on here who always make threads on the same issues as well, people clearly wanna talk about them otherwise the threads would sink to the bottom of NSB,

He also said calzaghe could be a legend if he took better fights, which is a fair comment, so go easy.

That comment is not just to JD1986, im done with that guy, just a comment in general.
          Last edited by Technical_Skill; 05-18-2007, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
            Calzaghe's beat everyone, just everyone.
            Who is everyone? its a poor division. Not one legendary name on his resume.

Lewis beat a shot tyson, Holyfield, won olympic gold,

Calzaghe's resume doesnt even compare to lewis's imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post

Joe Calzaghe has never been defeated. Lennox Lewis was KOed twice, not by bigger men but by smaller ones. McCall and Rahman, who was KOed in both fights with Maskaev, so he was hardly a top opponent.

Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton are the best British boxers of the last 15 years or so. Joe Calzaghe is the best Super-Middleweight of all time.
              Last edited by Steelhammer86; 05-18-2007, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post

I see your karma is still red.

What does that say about your popularity? Stop hating Calzaghe and Hatton and I bet your karma would get better.
                Last edited by Steelhammer86; 05-18-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

You can't knock Sheika and Mitchell as opponents. A few others were the top dogs also.

But sure you're not breaking news to us that he has not fought the best available.

Comment

I see your karma is still red.

What does that say about your popularity? Stop hating Calzaghe and Hatton and I bet your karma would get better.
                    Why are you So obssed with my Karma bar ? lol., it wasnt the work of people, it was the work of 2 persons, what part of that dont you understand?

Dont worry about my popularity, i dont aim to be popular, and no, contrary to what you may think, im not as outspoken as you think.

(Thick **** doesnt know i get Good K. nearly every day im online or that i get 200+ profile views and i only been here one month)

LOL.
                    Last edited by Technical_Skill; 05-18-2007, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe has never been defeated. Lennox Lewis was KOed twice, not by bigger men but by smaller ones. McCall and Rahman, who was KOed in both fights with Maskaev, so he was hardly a top opponent.

Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton are the best British boxers of the last 15 years or so. Joe Calzaghe is the best Super-Middleweight of all time.
                      A better super Middle than James Toney or Roy Jones?

So you think Calzaghe has a better Legacy Than Lennox Lewis?

It just says all you need to know about this guy.

Please dont waste my time anymore with your "boxing knowledge", i gotta stick around and watch paint dry.

Comment

Working...
                      X