Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 20 Title Defenses...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why in nearly 2000 posts, has sin not given the impression that he is anything else but a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
      A true champion would takes his chances.
      floyd doesnt do that

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        so are his opponents since Lacy.....He should have broken out and already had 2 or 3 huge fights under his belt after he demolished my man Lacy and got worldwide acclaim.He lost millions and credibility by not taking advantage.....although he still may have some really big fights in the near future he has lost out overall....poor career management......unless you wanted to be padded and sheltered.No doubt the guy can fight with the best of em but he chooses not to more often than not.
        Agree with everything you said. Calz has had very bad matchups in terms of Legacy. If this is due to Warren or Calz or both I dont know but he's 35 and has a worse resume than Taylor who is 27.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
          why in nearly 2000 posts, has sin not given the impression that he is anything else but a twat.
          I wonder what's up with $iN? Discrediting and promoting hatred against British boxers seems to be the most important thing in his life - it's how he spends most of his time, coming up with threads and posts against Hatton and Calzaghe, day after day. I wonder why? It seems to me he has an obsession - I think $iN needs to see a psychiatrist!

Comment

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
            I wonder what's up with $iN? Discrediting and promoting hatred against British boxers seems to be the most important thing in his life - it's how he spends most of his time, coming up with threads and posts against Hatton and Calzaghe, day after day. I wonder why? It seems to me he has an obsession - I think $iN needs to see a psychiatrist!
            So you agree his resume is pathetic?

Comment

The frustrating thing about Calzaghe is that, barring hand injury, he has at least a good chance to beat everyone from 160-176. There isnt a guy you can look at and say Calzaghe cannot beat this guy. He is quite clearly legitimately good, but he just won't prove it against top guys. I hate Frank Warren, who is the real problem here.

Comment

So you agree his resume is pathetic?
                I think it's pathetic that day after day, thread after thread, you try to prove how bad Calzaghe and Hatton are. How would you feel if some nutcase did the same thing to Mayweather? Don't you understand that some people root for Calzaghe and Hatton the same way as you root for Mayweather?

Comment

A true champion would takes his chances. That's what Lacy did and Taylor could end up going to Wales too...
                  in terms of judges and referees, there is not even a close comparison between UK and Germany.

Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
                    I think it's pathetic that day after day, thread after thread, you try to prove how bad Calzaghe and Hatton are. How would you feel if some nutcase did the same thing to Mayweather? Don't you understand that some people root for Calzaghe and Hatton the same way as you root for Mayweather?
                    if??????????

there is already a collection of posters which fit your description

Comment

Originally posted by jcarr71 View Post
                      The frustrating thing about Calzaghe is that, barring hand injury, he has at least a good chance to beat everyone from 160-176. There isnt a guy you can look at and say Calzaghe cannot beat this guy. He is quite clearly legitimately good, but he just won't prove it against top guys. I hate Frank Warren, who is the real problem here.
                      Exactly, but with apparently brittle hands and low fight rate I dont think he will get to fight many. But I still hold out hope for at least 1 super bout for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X