No announcement yet.

Mayweather on Mosley: "Why Would I Fight a Sparring Partner?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
    So you're saying HBO Championship boxing would put a Valuev main event on their broadcast. But wouldn't put Mayweather vs. Mosley???????
    Lol, found this funny.

Comment

**** Mayweather is about as popular as a rash...
      Fact is hardly any of his fights have been big ppvs cuz his a mouthy
      Nob head and burnt a load of Bridges before with his Slave contract
      bull**** with HBO...

The reason this fight is so Big is 70% De La Hoya the rest cuz everyone hopes and prays that Mayweather gets his way overdue ass whooping

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        In an interview with ESPN, Floyd says if he decides to continue fighting after DLH he wouldn't fight Mosley since he's nothing but a sparring partner. He also mentioned that Mosley beat DLH twice and all he had to show for it was 3000 showing up to his fight with Collazo in February and Mosley made less than $2 million. It's pretty sad that Mosley can't draw flies to **** yet people call him a superstar...
        Poor ****ing kid, he obviously doesn't know the meaning of a true friend helping you out. He acts like he fills up arenas himself. When he fought Castillo most of the crowd was there to see Castillo. We all know Castillo doesn't have a big following. Same thing when he fought Gatti. I wish I had an attendance record of all his fights to compare to Mosley's. I bet they aren't far off, matter a fact I think Moseley's resume and tickets sales are better.

This guy is headed down a worst road than Mike Tyson.Whats gonna happen when he runs out of money? When his entourage leaves him broke? I don't get it, one thing is to play the bad guy but to sit and insult people that can help you out? People who did what your doing before you. People who paved the way for his ass. He wouldn't be making 10 mill. if it weren't for Oscar. One of the biggest idiots all time hands down.

Comment

PBF is a silly boy, he really is. Does he think MOsely will beat him really? Mosely looks a bit sugar ray robinsonish and maybe that is freaking PBF out a bit. PBF dont want no Sugar.
          But i wonder what Mosely is making of all this chit chat. Mosely must be a gentleman and does his chat in the ring. Ive never heard Mosely speak.

Comment

Thats why no one likes the fcuka..
            It aint the trash talking Hopkins trash talks,Toney trash talks its the manner
            that Floyd does it...
            His a proper disresepctful Gorm and his ass whooping would be more
            deserved then Naseem's against Barrera....

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              PBF is a silly boy, he really is. Does he think MOsely will beat him really? Mosely looks a bit sugar ray robinsonish and maybe that is freaking PBF out a bit. PBF dont want no Sugar.
              But i wonder what Mosely is making of all this chit chat. Mosely must be a gentleman and does his chat in the ring. Ive never heard Mosely speak.
              you said it right..... Anyway i think mosely's tooth hurts or sumthin.

Comment

So you're saying HBO Championship boxing would put a Valuev main event on their broadcast. But wouldn't put Mayweather vs. Mosley???????
                Did they air his last? fight hell, it wasn't even on a known network channel

Comment

At the recent press conference you could see Shane in the background talking **** to Floyd. Shane you know wants to fight PBF, and if PBF wants to consider himself the best of all time he needs to fight Shane. Yeah it wouldn't probably draw as many people, but IMO it would be a better fight. Shane and Floyd are argueably the best athletes in boxing. At 147 Shane would be dangerous. He may not be as fast as Floyd, but he comes damn close and he has more power. It really seems like the only fight for Floyd to make after DLH. Unless that it he truely retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Did they air his last? fight hell, it wasn't even on a known network channel
                    Actually Lampley called Mosley's last fight against Collazo.

Comment

well this would definitely be ppv. mosley or mayweather against TBA (so nobody real good) would be on no less than WCB much less against each other.

this is a tougher fight for mosley than dlh though i could actually see mosley beating him but i would definitely pick mayweather by decision 8-4.

Comment

Working...
                      X