Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather or Mosley: Who is the More Accomplished Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    Haha, Floyd needs to fight and beat, De La Hoya, Cotto, Mosley and Hatton. Then he's acheived more. But you cant seriously compare the likes of Castillo (one of which we all know he lost), Corrales, Judah, and Baldy to a prime De La Hoya, Forrest, Winky and Vargas.
    God, it's obvious you're missing something here.

1. HE LOST TO FORREST
    2. HE LOST TO WINKY.
    3. YOU CALL THAT A PRIME VARGAS? ROFL.

The fact that you even mentioned Baldomir as one of Floyd's top wins, when you could have mentioned guys like G. Hernandez, Chavez, C. Hernandez, etc. just proves you know absolutely nothing about Mayweather's career.
    Last edited by deliveryman; 04-14-2007, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Lol, Mayweather is the more accomplished Fighter, not by far at all

Mosley has the better resume.

Doesnt need all this debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        Bro, im a fan of PBF too, but there is no way his resume 'Far' exceeds Shane's

how can it when shane has fought better fighters?

Prime De La Hoya Twice

Prime Winky Wright Twice

Prime Vernnon Forrest twice (dont tell me forrest wasnt good, he was undefeated, the 1st man to be moesly and on the p4p list)

Fernando Vargas Twice

You can't reason PBF's resume is MUCH better than Shane's, if at all.
        Yes Shane fought Winky Wright... but are you forgetting something? HE LOST.

Yes Shane fought Vernon Forrest (who isn't all that great), BUT HE LOST.

I really don't see how see how mentioning fighters on Shane resume, that he was absolutely taken to school by, is any sort of argument.

It's like saying, "Yes Shane has the better resume!! He was owned by Winky and Vernon!"

Being in fights is one thing, winning them is another.

I don't understand, you guys are acting like he's beaten Winky and Forrest. When infact he's been beaten, and beaten soundly at that.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 04-14-2007, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          Yes Shane fought Winky Wright... but are you forgetting something? HE LOST.

Yes Shane fought Vernon Forrest (who isn't all that great), BUT HE LOST.

Being in fights is one thing, winning them is another.
          He lost because he fought great fighters, how can you compare Floyd's resume favorably over Mosley's when mosley has fought the better fighters?

Is Valuev better than Ali?... Valuev never lost a fight. lol

Exactly, if valuev fought prime Foreman, Fraizier etc, he would have been in a body bag.

So WHO you fight has a bearing on your achievements, the more top fighters you face, the more likely you are to lose.

Comment

He had too many losses because he fought too many World Class fighters, im sorry, PBF is my fav fighter but...

Genaro Hernandez, Zab Judah, Castillo x2 and Corrales

doesnt equal or beat

De La Hoya x2 (prime) Vernon Forrest x2 (Prime) Winky Wright x2 (prime) and Fernando Vargas x2
            I'm sorry, but I can't give credit to fighters for losing fights. If that were the case, you could argue Vargas is better than both of them just for fighting Quartey, Wright, Trinidad, DLH, and Mosley even though he lost to the last 3 and most people think he lost to Wright too...

Comment

You guys can say what you want about Genero Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Judah, Chavez and Castillo, but each and every one of those wins, are better than every single fighter Shane has ever beaten, with the exception of 1, and that's Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
                I'm sorry, but I can't give credit to fighters for losing fights. If that were the case, you could argue Vargas is better than both of them just for fighting Quartey, Wright, Trinidad, DLH, and Mosley even though he lost to the last 3 and most people think he lost to Wright too...
                Waiting for Deliveryman to answer my above post, while i wait, ill deal with this one.

No you couldn't say Vargas was a better fighter, you could argue vargas has the better RESUME.

There is a difference, Mayweather is a more accomplised fighter, Mosley has the better resume.

Comment

He lost because he fought great fighters, how can you compare Floyd's resume favorably over Mosley's when mosley has fought the better fighters?

Is Valuev better than Ali?... Valuev never lost a fight. lol

Exactly, if valuev fought prime Foreman, Fraizier etc, he would have been in a body bag.

So WHO you fight has a bearing on your achievements, the more top fighters you face, the more likely you are to lose.
                  Wait, so now you're essentially comparing Floyd's resume to Valuev's, and Shane's resume to Ali's, to prove a point....

You're joking, right?

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    You guys can say what you want about Genero Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Judah, Chavez and Castillo, but each and every one of those wins, are better than every single fighter Shane has ever beaten, with the exception of 1, and that's Oscar.
                    No they gonna repeat the same garbage again, he fought Winky and Forrest twice, but they forget that Mosley easily lost all 4 fights to Forrest and Winky!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
                      It was your gangsta typing style had me confused, my bad!

I guess you're the one so hard on Roid's nuts that you change the topic to Roid, also check your avatar and sig, do you see any PBF pics on my avatar or sig? I guess not!

Admit you have never seen the castillo fight just like 90% PBF haters who say's he lost to Castillo.

Yes you're 16 just like most Roid and Tyson fans!
                      i have seen it and apparently i have better a perception of the fight than you do...im telling you, monday we score it...

floyd is one of my 10 favourite fighters...but that doesnt mean i dont dislike some things of his, especially how he claims to be undefeated...

monday ill prove it to you because this weekend i dont have time...

Comment

Working...
                      X