Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather or Mosley: Who is the More Accomplished Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
    How does Chico get respect?: For consistently failing to make weight?, For getting Knocked out consistently? Infact, respect is irrelvant,

its about who fought the BETTER fighters.

Forrest> Corrales
    Winky>Judah
    Prime De La Hoya> May 5th De La hoya.

EXACTLY.

forrest is def the better fighter, anyone that disagree dont no ****.

also you dont always need to look at fighters resume's to decide who's the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
      Lol, I agree he needs 5 losses to catch Mosley, thank you!
      Haha, Floyd needs to fight and beat, De La Hoya, Cotto, Mosley and Hatton. Then he's acheived more. But you cant seriously compare the likes of Castillo (one of which we all know he lost), Corrales, Judah, and Baldy to a prime De La Hoya, Forrest, Winky and Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        Haha, Floyd needs to fight and beat, De La Hoya, Cotto, Mosley and Hatton. Then he's acheived more. But you cant seriously compare the likes of Castillo (one of which we all know he lost), Corrales, Judah, and Baldy to a prime De La Hoya, Forrest, Winky and Vargas.
        Lol, for some reason many british folks thought castillo won the first fight, I think I know why!

Here is Mayweather's big wins,

Genaro Hernandez
        Diego Corrales
        Jesus Chavez
        Carlos Hernandez
        Angel Manfredy
        Jose Luis Castillo
        Jose Luis Castillo
        Phillip N'dou
        DeMarcus Corley
        Arturo Gatti
        Carlos Baldomir
        Zab Judah
        Sharmba Mitchell
        Oscar De La Hoya

Now here is Mosley's big wins,

Demetrio Ceballos
        Jesse James Leija
        Oscar De La Hoya
        Fernando Vargas

Like I said this is a no brainer!
        Last edited by GunStar; 04-14-2007, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Lol, I agree he needs 5 losses to catch Mosley, thank you!
          4 actually, if you dont think castillo beat him, tou dont know anything about boxing and still think the so called experts are always right, shanes victory over de la hoya is better than any of pbf's vitories....but again, you think james toney is better than roy jones, even though roy beat him easily...*waits for this guy to start sayiing toney was drained and so on*....

Comment

Originally posted by riza View Post
            EXACTLY.

forrest is def the better fighter, anyone that disagree dont no ****.

also you dont always need to look at fighters resume's to decide who's the better fighter.
            Who has accomplished more in their career Forrest or Chico??? Come on answer it??

Comment

Originally posted by kingroy View Post
              4 actually, if you dont think castillo beat him, tou dont know anything about boxing and still think the so called experts are always right, shanes victory over de la hoya is better than any of pbf's vitories....but again, you think james toney is better than roy jones, even though roy beat him easily...*waits for this guy to start sayiing toney was drained and so on*....
              Actually most of the press had it for Mayweather jr. I bet you haven't seen the fight just like half of the dumb asses that says Castillo won the fight.

I don't want to get into a debate about your boyfriend and Toney, it's 100% fact that Toney was weight drained, let me guess you're 16 years old Roid Jones fan that was not even born yet when Toney/Roid fought!

Comment

Actually most of the press had it for Mayweather jr. I bet you haven't seen the fight just like half of the dumb asses that says Castillo won the fight.

I don't want to get into a debate about your boyfriend and Toney, it's 100% fact that Toney was weight drained, let me guess you're 16 years old Roid Jones fan that was not even born yet when Toney/Roid fought!

you dont know how to read or what, thats exactly what i said you thought, the press thought maywetaher won....they must be right....

i know toney was drained, but you know that is nno fuvking excuse that he may have thrown away the fight of his life....besides toney knows he woulda lost even in his best form...

im not a toney hater imo hes the best fighter of recent years behind roy, but youre so hard on pbf's nuts, that you needed a reminder that you dont know everything...in monday i challenge you to see the castillo fight and well score it and ill prove to you castillo won clearly...

so what im 16...you are what, 40???? and you think pbf won the first castillo fight????lol...

ps where did you own me or how???

Comment

Excellent Point

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  Are you ****ting me?

The only names on Shane's resume is Oscar and a shot to pieces Vargas, which hardly qualifies for a win in my book.

He's lost twice to Winky Wright.
                  and he's lost twice to Vernon Forrest (who lost to Mayorga... TWICE for ****s sake).

Floyd's track record alone at Jr. Lightweight / Lightweight surpasses Mosely.

He demolished one of the best 130lb'ers EVER in Genero Hernandez, in his 18th Pro fight.

He demolished a prime Diego Corrales who was 33-0, 29 KO's at the time, knocking him down 5 times, before forcing the corner to throw in the towel.

He KO'd a prime Jesus Chavez, who was 36-1, and riding a 32 fight win streak, and definitely one of the divisions elites.

He moved up, and his first fight at 135 he fought a PRIME Castillo who had just beaten a great champ in Stevie Johnston. Not to mention that Floyd has a torn rotator cuff in his left shoulder, and still won a very tight decision.

Although the first fight could of been scored either way, Floyd gave Castillo an immediate rematch, and a healthy Floyd schooled Castillo the second time around (but people tend to forget that one).

And he beat the undisputed Welterweight champion of the world, and the former 3-time world champion at his very best, in Judah.

Please, don't even try to compare resumes. Mosely's only claim to fame were his victories over De La Hoya, who Mayweather is about to beat on May 5th.

1. Overall, Floyd has fought better competition.
                  2. Shane Mosely has lost... 4 times.
                  3. Floyd is undefeated.
                  4. Shane is a 3 division champ.
                  5. Floyd is a 4 division champ (about to be 5).

End of discussion.
                  Great Post!

Comment

you dont know how to read or what, thats exactly what i said you thought, the press thought maywetaher won....they must be right....

i know toney was drained, but you know that is nno fuvking excuse that he may have thrown away the fight of his life....besides toney knows he woulda lost even in his best form...

im not a toney hater imo hes the best fighter of recent years behind roy, but youre so hard on pbf's nuts, that you needed a reminder that you dont know everything...in monday i challenge you to see the castillo fight and well score it and ill prove to you castillo won clearly...

so what im 16...you are what, 40???? and you think pbf won the first castillo fight????lol...

The press thought Mayweather won, the judges thought he won, and half of the boxing fans thought he won. Perhaps, just perhaps, its guys like you who are wrong. It was a close fight and opinions are going to differ, so why is it that if someone disagrees with you then "they have no clue about boxing"? Funny how all the judges have no clue about boxing and its YOU who is the expert.

And Roy was good til he got that ass leaned back. Now he's a pros vs joes all star. haha

Comment

It was your gangsta typing style had me confused, my bad!

I guess you're the one so hard on Roid's nuts that you change the topic to Roid, also check your avatar and sig, do you see any PBF pics on my avatar or sig? I guess not!

Admit you have never seen the castillo fight just like 90% PBF haters who say's he lost to Castillo.

Yes you're 16 just like most Roid and Tyson fans!
                      Last edited by GunStar; 04-14-2007, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X