No announcement yet.

Boxing Monthly magazine to be discontinued

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

I suscribed to it until recently, but the last price hike and fewer pages was the final straw.
    I think it will eventually go all-digital before vanishing off for good
    Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

I totally get where you're coming from with the Boxing Monthly magazine. It's always a bummer when a publication we enjoy gets discontinued. I myself used to love flipping through magazines and newspapers, but it seems like everything is going digital these days. As for your prediction that Boxing Monthly will eventually go all-digital before vanishing off for good, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. On a separate note, I've been on the hunt for some great literary magazines to check out. I came across a list of the literary magazines accepting submissions. It's always exciting to discover new publications and potentially get your work published.
      Last edited by TraceyCornish; 05-02-2023, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyCornish View Post
        I totally get where you're coming from with the Boxing Monthly magazine. It's always a bummer when a publication we enjoy gets discontinued. I myself used to love flipping through magazines and newspapers, but it seems like everything is going digital these days. As for your prediction that Boxing Monthly will eventually go all-digital before vanishing off for good, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. On a separate note, I've been on the hunt for some great literary magazines to check out. I came across a list of the literary magazines accepting submissions. It's always exciting to discover new publications and potentially get your work published.
        Magazines are dying, only teenagers know posting clickbait news. Journalism has gone downhill

Comment

Working...
        X