Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite Asian boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who are your favorite Asian boxers?

    Im a fan of combat sports in general, in addition to boxing, I like Muay Thai, MMA and Kickboxing as well. I have always liked Japanese fighters and other Asian ones as well. They got that warrior spirit! But anyways, I just wanted to ask here what are some of your favorite Asian boxers?

    Mine are Akira Yaegashi (reminds me of a real life ippo ), Kosei Tanaka, Rungvisai and Takashi Miura. Also really like the Monster himself and Kazuto Ioka

  • #2
    Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
    Im a fan of combat sports in general, in addition to boxing, I like Muay Thai, MMA and Kickboxing as well. I have always liked Japanese fighters and other Asian ones as well. They got that warrior spirit! But anyways, I just wanted to ask here what are some of your favorite Asian boxers?

    Mine are Akira Yaegashi (reminds me of a real life ippo ), Kosei Tanaka, Rungvisai and Takashi Miura. Also really like the Monster himself and Kazuto Ioka
    Pacquaio.

    Do you consider Russians, Ukrainians and Gypsies to be asian ? Native americans maybe ?

    Comment


    • #3
      ...Lil g...

      Comment


      • #4
        Ken Shiro. Monster. I was digging Daigo Higa, but after he lost his belt a year & change ago he's not fought. Not sure whats up with him. Anyone know Higa status btw?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
          Pacquaio.

          Do you consider Russians, Ukrainians and Gypsies to be asian ? Native americans maybe ?
          Alright, truth to be toldŽI was quite intoxicated when I wrote it and my memory did not work well. I didn't even remember Pacquiao, GGG... Yeah, they are both Asian, but my brain just derped and mostly thought about Japan, Thailand, China, South Korea etc

          Comment


          • #6
            Maidana
            El Mexicanito
            PAC
            Haraga
            That dude that stopped The Mandingo warrior


            I’ll dig a more serious list. Maybe.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
              Alright, truth to be toldŽI was quite intoxicated when I wrote it and my memory did not work well. I didn't even remember Pacquiao, GGG... Yeah, they are both Asian, but my brain just derped and mostly thought about Japan, Thailand, China, South Korea etc
              If gypsies are allowed- I’m going with the one and only Tyson Fury !

              If native Americans are allowed- then Dempsey.

              Comment


              • #8
                Inoue, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai & Manny Pacquiao
                TJ highway likes this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  No love for King Tug?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This guy.. The human highlight reel..
                    Naoya Inoue..
                    https://youtu.be/9hhUihZMq3Q

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP