No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite Asian boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your favorite Asian boxers?

Im a fan of combat sports in general, in addition to boxing, I like Muay Thai, MMA and Kickboxing as well. I have always liked Japanese fighters and other Asian ones as well. They got that warrior spirit! But anyways, I just wanted to ask here what are some of your favorite Asian boxers?

Mine are Akira Yaegashi (reminds me of a real life ippo ), Kosei Tanaka, Rungvisai and Takashi Miura. Also really like the Monster himself and Kazuto Ioka

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
    Im a fan of combat sports in general, in addition to boxing, I like Muay Thai, MMA and Kickboxing as well. I have always liked Japanese fighters and other Asian ones as well. They got that warrior spirit! But anyways, I just wanted to ask here what are some of your favorite Asian boxers?

Mine are Akira Yaegashi (reminds me of a real life ippo ), Kosei Tanaka, Rungvisai and Takashi Miura. Also really like the Monster himself and Kazuto Ioka
    Pacquaio.

Do you consider Russians, Ukrainians and Gypsies to be asian ? Native americans maybe ?

Comment

...Lil g...

Comment

Ken Shiro. Monster. I was digging Daigo Higa, but after he lost his belt a year & change ago he's not fought. Not sure whats up with him. Anyone know Higa status btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
          Pacquaio.

Do you consider Russians, Ukrainians and Gypsies to be asian ? Native americans maybe ?
          Alright, truth to be toldŽI was quite intoxicated when I wrote it and my memory did not work well. I didn't even remember Pacquiao, GGG... Yeah, they are both Asian, but my brain just derped and mostly thought about Japan, Thailand, China, South Korea etc

Comment

Maidana
            El Mexicanito
            PAC
            Haraga
            That dude that stopped The Mandingo warrior

I’ll dig a more serious list. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
              Alright, truth to be toldŽI was quite intoxicated when I wrote it and my memory did not work well. I didn't even remember Pacquiao, GGG... Yeah, they are both Asian, but my brain just derped and mostly thought about Japan, Thailand, China, South Korea etc
              If gypsies are allowed- I’m going with the one and only Tyson Fury !

If native Americans are allowed- then Dempsey.

Comment

Inoue, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai & Manny Pacquiao
                TJ highway TJ highway likes this.

Comment

No love for King Tug?

Comment

This guy.. The human highlight reel..
                    Naoya Inoue..
                    https://youtu.be/9hhUihZMq3Q

Comment

Working...
                    X